Today is a good day

cddietgal

Ok I know its only 20 past 9 but I know today will be a good day.I feel so much mre positive and back on track with the whole diet thing.I've got over my blips,its not going to kill me and after speaking with my CDC last night she sgreed eating was the right thing to do (long story):D

Anyway all was not lost.,I lost 2lb which read the same as my scales yesterday morning(I had sneaked on them :eek:)but this morning after sneaking on again I have lost another 3lb overnight:eek:

Hope everyone else is feeling as positive today and thank you once again for all the support

Cddietgal x:hug99:

Hi there!

Read your post yesterday, and glad to see you feeling good today! We all have those moments.

Mine was yesterday, I came so close to having toast. Thankfully, I didn't give in due to this voice in me giving me a right telling off! Made my self and chicken and mushroom soup instead! LOL

All the best on your journey
x

Glad to hear you are more positive and feel ready to embrace the diet, keep this feeling and you will succeed.

Good luck

Well done with the loss Cddietgal and wishing you an excellent day today - good luck :D

Ok I know its only 20 past 9 but I know today will be a good day.I feel so much mre positive and back on track with the whole diet thing.I've got over my blips,its not going to kill me and after speaking with my CDC last night she sgreed eating was the right thing to do (long story):D

Anyway all was not lost.,I lost 2lb which read the same as my scales yesterday morning(I had sneaked on them :eek:)but this morning after sneaking on again I have lost another 3lb overnight:eek:

Hope everyone else is feeling as positive today and thank you once again for all the support

Cddietgal x:hug99:

GOOD ON YA xxxx

Back