Today is day 7 so nomore smoking

Fuffa

Thought I would guve you all an update of how I'm going with Zyban.

I have done the 6 days smokinga nd today is day 7 so nomore fags for me.

So far I'm ok can't say I'm not missing them it's flippin hard doing this as well as being on SS but better to do it now then gain weight if I wasn't.

So far so good on the side effects the only thing I'm having trouble with is sleeping but I feel fine and not tired at all and I have all this energy? lol I dunno but lets hope I stick to this. I think If I can get thought today then I really can do anything in this world.

Oh and who would like to see before and after photos of me? Be warned I had them all taken in my underwear and I wanted to actually see the weight loss.:D xxxxx

You can do it, and just think how many pennies you will have extra for not smoking! Not to mention all the health benefits.

Keep it up chick!

Theresa x

PS - I would like to see the photo's, but not in a pervy way of course ;)

I would like to see photos too... not in a pervy way either :D

I am on SS too and have also stopped smoking although I am using patches.. I can't actually believe I am doing it! Giving up food, fags and alcohol all at the same time has made me feel really mentally strong so keep up the good work... We will be slimmer AND healthier in no time xxx

Keep it up fuffa, well done!

I'd love to see piccies too!

Happy that's excellent I am so glad I am not on my own doing this crazy diet. lol How are you finding it so far and how long ago was your last ciggerette?

Amazing fuffa, you can really see the difference!

Wow Fuffa! You have shrunk! And an extra pat on the back for posting piccies in undies - very brave indeed!!! But you look fabulous!!

Good work on the fags front too;):D
x

Thanks Ruth:D

Hahahaha Dobbie that's exactly why it's being set back to private. Mind you most of us are women on here and it's not like it's nothing you haven't all seen before lol.

Thanks xxxxxx

Happy that's excellent I am so glad I am not on my own doing this crazy diet. lol How are you finding it so far and how long ago was your last ciggerette?

3 weeks tomorrow... woooo!

I am finding the diet fine now. Yesterday and today have been good as the hunger has gone and I don't feel crap at all.

It is the hardest thing I have ever done though and the first few days were horrific! But I can't wait to see the results!

Good luck with the fags xx

Great to hear things are going well:) I think you are such a brave person to be ssing and not smoking.

I missed the photos:sigh: Have you got any clothed ones you could share on here?

Have a great day

Tracey
x

Hi Mini,

I'll get my husband to take some tonight and I'll post them on here when I figure out how lol x

Back