Today is the day

Amie23

I came back from my holiday yesterday and today I phoned the pharmacy to make sure they still do lipotrim so not to waste a trip. As soon as my parents are back im going there to start my journey. I feel really nervous, I dont want to go and be judged and looked down on. Im quite a shy person anyway and don't talk a lot to people I dont know. (On my scales) Im 13st 2Ib which is by far my heaviest and at 5ft 7 puts my bmi near the top end of overweight, and ive also noted my measurements.

What was your first experience of walking In and taking the plunge and what should I expect from today?

Amie. x

Hi Amie, I am on day 5 of week 2. When I went to the pharmacy I was nervous too but the lady i saw was lovely, no judgement, no comments on anything, just really helpful. They do Lipotrim all the time so I expect they see all sorts of shapes and sizes. I wouldn't be nervous, you'll be fine, let us all know how you got on : )

Hi Amie

It would be incredibly unprofessional for the pharmacist to say any comments or make you feel uncomfortable. Like Janeg said, they see hundreds of women of all shapes and sizes and they will be trained on how to be discreet and understanding. The lady i saw was also really nice and made jokes like how she hated the chocolate flavour shake to try and put me at ease.
With regards to what to except, you just go into a private room away from the public, you will get weighed and the pharmacist will note down your height and weight and let you know which category you fall into in terms of overweight/obese etc. I watched the Lipotrim video online before i got my shakes so she didnt really need to go into detail about how it works. She then just asked me what flavours i wanted and how many of each. I recommend having 7 of the chicken soups for your tea each night and then just mix and match the other flavours to see what you like. There is only three to choose from- vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
Let us know how you get on xx

Mine are two men that do the lipotrim for me! So don't be put off if you walk in and there's no women! Honest to God, none of them could care less!
And the 2 men are sooo funny with me! I cracked up lastweek that I'd only lost 3 pound and they were laughing and encouraging me on saying what an achievement etc so don't walk out if there are men! I felt like a WHALE when I first started and was mortified haha xxx

I didnt get chance to go yesterday but have just come back from the pharmacy. Funnily enough its a girl who was in the year above me at school who does it. I get my order hopefully friday and I have one to try now. I ordered 7 chicken 7 vanilla and 7 chocolate. She didnt weigh me though today just asked me what weight and height I was which I thought was odd.

Looking foward to friday now and im trying a strawberry one now which although lumpy tastes a bit like slim fast ones :)

Amie. x

This didn't even cross my mind. I'm 5ft 2
And 16 stone 2 lb and I didn't care. It's not how you are now it's the fact your wanting to do something about it and that's whys you are there :)
Don't worry they are lovely and only want to support you and what you want to do. I didn't feel as I was being judged at all. So many people go in there daily and In the same boat. Don't be afraid :) you will get there and wonder why you was worrying x
Roxie

I didnt get chance to go yesterday but have just come back from the pharmacy. Funnily enough its a girl who was in the year above me at school who does it. I get my order hopefully friday and I have one to try now. I ordered 7 chicken 7 vanilla and 7 chocolate. She didnt weigh me though today just asked me what weight and height I was which I thought was odd.

Looking foward to friday now and im trying a strawberry one now which although lumpy tastes a bit like slim fast ones :) Amie. x

Thats what I get everyweek!!!!!! 7 vanilla, 7 chocolate and 7 chicken haha mmm I love them! I add loads of pepper to my chicken!
And a spoon of coffee and loads of ice and candarell tablets 2 my chocolate and vanilla mmmmm xxx

I was thinking vanilla with coffee for breakfast, chocolate for dinner and soup hot for tea or may even change dinner and tea round and have soup for dinner and a hot chocolate for supper. Cant wait to start even got myself a shake thing from sportsdirect.

Amie. x

Haha yeah the shake thing makes such a difference to getting them ould lumps out!!
I sometimes add peppermint tea into my chocolate and then its like minty chocolate mmmm!
I always have the soup for my dinner (tea) just had it there and I'm so stuffed! Make sure you drink loads of water as it makes such a difference!!!! :D GOOD LUCK, you will be grand!! xxx

Back