Today not as bad as thought

LisaM1977

Gold Member
Buffett lunch meant I could have a lovely salad yum yum... Also very strange just started my period for the 2nd time this month I wonder if that's why I stayed the same.. Friend isn't drinking t conference tonight so I think I may do the same x

You're fab. You're doing a fantastic job of staying on track. Keep it up, you'll see the reward on the scales! Keep inspiring the rest of us!

way to go that is brilliant! My cycle is completely out of synch since I started this way of eating & the xen... Not sure which is to blame, possibly both!

Thanks guys... I just hope the tea has some healthy options ... I haven't even had the biscuits, cakes and scones in the tea breaks :) ... If the food is bad I am gonna pop to subway which is across road from the hotel hahah x

Oh dear !!! I did ok until my friend went back to room at 9pm ill ...then I went alcohol crazy x

Oh dear posting on here at 1am what am I doing another strange thing is I also logged every drink on Mfp .. 5 Smirnoff ice's and 3 vodka and diet cokes :(

Actually not gonna beat myself up about this I made good food choices during the day and didn't get kebab or junk food after the night had finished.. Just had a lovely breakkie .. Beans and scrambled egg on toast with some fresh fruit.. Back on the right path and know I have no boozy nights until my birthday at start of marchx

LisaM1977 said:
Actually not gonna beat myself up about this I made good food choices during the day and didn't get kebab or junk food after the night had finished.. Just had a lovely breakkie .. Beans and scrambled egg on toast with some fresh fruit.. Back on the right path and know I have no boozy nights until my birthday at start of marchx

You did brilliantly under really hard circumstances, go you!!!!

my period has always been regular but sometimes 2 to 3 days late but since i have been on orlistat and on a diet i come on as regular as clock work but i think i did read that orlistat can make your periods iregular so maybe thats why u came on twice xx

Back