Today the day... Anyone starting today?

loveloveyy

Hi all

Been trying to restart for ages and been unsuccessfull but determined to do it this time

Come on lets do it once and for all

Will need all the support i can get

Xx

Hi :) I will be starting on Wednesday as I don't get my delivery until tomorrow... It's a restart for me as have been off plan a good few months.. But managed to maintain x good luck

Hi all

Been trying to restart for ages and been unsuccessfull but determined to do it this time

Xx

Well done. I restarted on Thursday, so it's day 5 for me today x

9lbs down 35.5lbs to go to first goal

Hi all

Xx

Hey! I'm starting back today too :)
Lost 21 pounds in Oct but diet has been out the window since!
Have put back on about 8 pounds since so not to bad!
going on holiday in 9 weeks so really need to get this weight gone once and for all! XX

Me :D

Restarting TFR after an extended xmas break! Should've got back on plan after xmas but never got round to it. Whoopsy.

Hey! I'm starting back today too :)
Lost 21 pounds in Oct but diet has been out the window since!
Have put back on about 8 pounds since so not to bad!
going on holiday in 9 weeks so really need to get this weight gone once and for all! XX

Well done to all those whos finally restarted

Im hoping yo lose 2 stone first few days always the worse but. Once u feel slimmer its all good from there x

Hi - Just to say I've not started today this is my week 1 weigh in and I've lost 10lbs.

Hang in there - lots of support on this forum even if no-ones starting the same time as you and you'll definitely see the results.

I see you're feeling the cold today - have your shakes hot! Especially the choc one and the choc mint - like a huge mug of Options. Mmmmm :)

Hi - Just to say I've not started today this is my week 1 weigh in and I've lost 10lbs.

Hang in there - lots of support on this forum even if no-ones starting the same time as you and you'll definitely see the results.

I see you're feeling the cold today - have your shakes hot! Especially the choc one and the choc mint - like a huge mug of Options. Mmmmm :)

Thanks so much x

Yes i prefer to have all my shakes hot as i dont really like them cold also when i have it hot i take my time drinking them

How u getting on?

Fine now I'm past the first few days. I always budget for 5 packs the first two days as I find I derail myself on restarts if I'm left to nibble on off plan stuff. Better an extra pack than coming off altogether.

I'm also full time night shift and do a week off, week on with a days break on my week on. This is my days break and also weigh in day :D

I'm hanging in there when on Nightshift, 3-4am is my hungry hungry time so try to make sure I have lots of peppermint tea and my coke zero to keep me going.

How you getting on?

I find peppermint tea helps keep you warm and the minty taste somehow stops the craving in a similar way brushing your teeth does so if you dont do peppermint I totally recommend you give it a try :)

2nd meal of the day spag bol

image-1870280219.jpg

Back