Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TODAYS BEEN A HARD DAY......

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MissFlowers, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Heya! Ok so i gotta post!

On monday i will be at week 5, my final week of TFR! Today i have just been so moody and hungry too! I think i'm feeling hungry cos of all the running ive been doing! Today, i just cant stop thinking that i want LT to be over with!

I know that tomorrow i will be mega positive again and this is just a bad day, but arghhhh...! I hate these "down days"!

My work pants today feel so loose and thats making me happy, but i'm almost about to finish work and I'm thinking tonight is going to be hard work cos of my mood!

I'm going to have a night off running and clean out my wordrobe instead! May try some cloths on that I havent been able to get in for the past couple of years and see if i can get in them, hopefully that will lift my mood!!!!

Roll on 22nd for re-feeding! Hope to be at my goal then to, if not goal, then close to it!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tasha2000

tasha2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You have done so well up to now missflowers you really have... I know all about bad days, have had a really crap one today, well since tuesday really.... not totally down to lipotrim but i have been horrible to other half and just feel pointless... got up this morning and booked flights for me and him to sardinia in september, its for a drum and bass festival... then he said 'im not going to that'.. so miffed, like he could do it for me... im going anyway... was going to start a ranting thread but may as well hijack yours as we are both a bit down in the dumps... dont have any desire for food though, just a bit of a desire to leg it from the house lol.. fat chance with two babies and a sick 9 year old... fingers crossed tomorrow is better for us both, my weigh in day so hopefully that will cheer me up... its just so bloody hard sometimes isnt it.. wanting to change ourselves while life goes on around us just the same... xxx

4. Taylor

Taylor Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(28.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
  5. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sometimes it is just so hard, then at others times i feel like its easy! Such a rollercoaster! You would think i would be really happy cos i have not long to go now, but i just cant snap out of this mood today!

I'm scared about re-feeding too, cos i i dont hit my goal on LT, i want to hit it on the maint afterwards, I just feel like when i eat again i will just pile it all back on and i really dont want to do that!!!

I'm leaving work now, so happy evening all! Heres to a better day tomorrow!!!

And Tasha.... Men are pigs sometimes! They just dont "get it"!!!!!! ha! xxxxx

6. Leesa

Leesa Member

ditto ditto ditto

keep fighting the good fight

7. MissFlowers

MissFlowers Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Just an update! Now yday is out of the way, i feel miles better today!! so proud of myself for getting through yday (one of the hardest days)! I went home and took it out on the cleaning, cleared my wardrobe out (long overdue) tried on loads of old cloths that i thought i would never be able to wear again, and guess wht... yup, i got in em!!!!! need to loose a few more pounds before i feel toally comfy in them, but i got in them!!!!!!

Soooo..... today i'm on a mega positive!!!!!!!!

Get through those crap days and the following day, it never feels as bad!!!!!! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.