TODAYS BEEN A HARD DAY......

MissFlowers

Heya! Ok so i gotta post!

On monday i will be at week 5, my final week of TFR! Today i have just been so moody and hungry too! I think i'm feeling hungry cos of all the running ive been doing! Today, i just cant stop thinking that i want LT to be over with!

I know that tomorrow i will be mega positive again and this is just a bad day, but arghhhh...! I hate these "down days"!

My work pants today feel so loose and thats making me happy, but i'm almost about to finish work and I'm thinking tonight is going to be hard work cos of my mood!

I'm going to have a night off running and clean out my wordrobe instead! May try some cloths on that I havent been able to get in for the past couple of years and see if i can get in them, hopefully that will lift my mood!!!!

Roll on 22nd for re-feeding! Hope to be at my goal then to, if not goal, then close to it!!

You have done so well up to now missflowers you really have... I know all about bad days, have had a really crap one today, well since tuesday really.... not totally down to lipotrim but i have been horrible to other half and just feel pointless... got up this morning and booked flights for me and him to sardinia in september, its for a drum and bass festival... then he said 'im not going to that'.. so miffed, like he could do it for me... im going anyway... was going to start a ranting thread but may as well hijack yours as we are both a bit down in the dumps... dont have any desire for food though, just a bit of a desire to leg it from the house lol.. fat chance with two babies and a sick 9 year old... fingers crossed tomorrow is better for us both, my weigh in day so hopefully that will cheer me up... its just so bloody hard sometimes isnt it.. wanting to change ourselves while life goes on around us just the same... xxx

Sometimes it is just so hard, then at others times i feel like its easy! Such a rollercoaster! You would think i would be really happy cos i have not long to go now, but i just cant snap out of this mood today!

I'm scared about re-feeding too, cos i i dont hit my goal on LT, i want to hit it on the maint afterwards, I just feel like when i eat again i will just pile it all back on and i really dont want to do that!!!

I'm leaving work now, so happy evening all! Heres to a better day tomorrow!!!

And Tasha.... Men are pigs sometimes! They just dont "get it"!!!!!! ha! xxxxx

Just an update! Now yday is out of the way, i feel miles better today!! so proud of myself for getting through yday (one of the hardest days)! I went home and took it out on the cleaning, cleared my wardrobe out (long overdue) tried on loads of old cloths that i thought i would never be able to wear again, and guess wht... yup, i got in em!!!!! need to loose a few more pounds before i feel toally comfy in them, but i got in them!!!!!!

Soooo..... today i'm on a mega positive!!!!!!!!

Get through those crap days and the following day, it never feels as bad!!!!!! xxx

Back