Today's Lunch

Annie68

Silver Member
Just thought I'd show you what I'm having for lunch today :D

I made some SW quiche (although I tend to call it a savoury slice). Free on a red day, it's bacon, cottage cheese and eggs. I'll put the recipe up if anyone wants it.

I'm going to add some cooked beetroot and grated carrot, extra light mayo and 2 slices of nimble malted bread (1x HExB)

_MG_1857.jpg

yummy!!! i too have been making quiche lots, been putting bacon, mushrooms and peppers in mine, dead easy to make arent' they!

mmmmmm that looks yum
i just had grilled bacon sandwich on 2 slices wholemeal

i just had two boileg eggs and two slices wholemeal toast as can't decide what day on yet! am off this week as half term, bit trickier when have't got normal routine!!

can you post the recipie please?

I am eat eat eat today!!! I have eaten 2 punnets off Blackberries, toffee muller light, half punnet grapes, a large tub off salad with quorn sausages and couscous!!! I just cant stop eating today!

hey its all free hun you eat away lol

I had a mug shot, then my lentil dhal with SW chips. It was lovely. I am not eating anything now until after weigh in! Then it will more than likely be our after weigh in treat, to either celebrate or commiserate.

Was gonna have jacket, beans and cheese but my daughter is insisting on SW chips and I'm easily persuaded so chips, mushy peas and fried eggs...nice!
WI tonight - hope this lunch doesn't sit heavy!

Back