• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

todays the day

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
my instructor says i am an experienced driver but my problem is doing the test . the nerves usually take over . i have nearly got it twice b4 but it was at the end i mucked it up due to nerves. So hopefully i will be okay and keep calm and the anwer will be the one i want.

Oh, how did the test go? Are you loose on the roads now?! ;-)

Oooooo...Hun...how did you get on???

henna!

I can do this............
Any news yet?

I remember the fantastic feeling when i passed i screamed so loud i made the examiner jump!! LOL! what a great feeling!

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good note the examiner said there is no reason why i shouldnt pass and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x p.s hope have have better result at wi 2morrow.

Last edited:

henna!

I can do this............
hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good nothe the examiner said there was no reason why i shouldnt pass next time and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x
Aw you poor thing! But im sure that you will pass next time! Chin up and good luck for next time:fingerscrossed:

That's the spirit! If at first you don't succeed..... :)

hi guys not this time failed on 3 point turn stalled 3 times something i never do on ordinary lessons . have to redo theroy again as is up 2morrow but on a good note the examiner said there is no reason why i shouldnt pass and not to give up . i will get there .thanks for all your lovely posts x p.s hope have have better result at wi 2morrow.
Gutted for you!

It took me 4 goes to pass, mate. It was always some stupid cock-up because of nerves so I really feel for you.

It is the worst feeling- but all so worth it when you get there. Keep at it and chin up, eh?

xxxxx

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Sorry to hear you didn't pass but at least you got good feedback from the examiner. Good luck for your WI :hug99: