• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Today's the day

CAZ72

Silver Member
good luck wuth your first wk debbie....x

Off to the chemist in about 1/2 an hour to get my 1st weeks supply, was going to get it yesterday but a friend is doing it with me. I have been downing water all mornig and have been running to the loo every 5 mins.

Good luck. Im on day 3 and i'm grand so far xxx

Sheep

on the up lol
good luck on LT, hope it all goes grand for u :)

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
good luck for the WI. starting LT is a decission you wont regret.

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Good for you...Keep drinking that water, And hope you like the shakes :) The weight will be soon dropping off you for sure! Good luck! :):)

Good luck on your LT journey it will have it's ups and down but it will be worth it in the end x

It's official

I am officially on the LP life changing road, just had my first shake, the chocolate and it was fine. A friend from work who has been on it and had great success told me not to mix it with all the water and it was really yummy, I of course drank the remainder of the water. I will add a signature with my start weight later today, thanks for all your support

CAZ72

Silver Member
well done on your 1st shake,choc is my favourite,so much so thats all i have(yep 21 a wk) like you i have a friend also on the LT diet with me & it really does help.Good luck with your next shake... caz x

well done i am on day 5 and lost 8lbs already in such a short space of time ... like you i like the choc and vanilla with a dash of coffee and a few sweetners

i look forward to watching your progress

you have made such a important decsion today to change your life well done xxx

well done for joing us on the LT journey, keep us updated on your losses we are here to support you all the way.
xx

Welcome to both you and your friend, you can help keep each other occupied during the tough times - lots of window shopping for your new skinny wardrobe!!! (any excuse for window shopping!!!!)

Good luck.

x