Toddler party & BBQ!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Monsoon, 16 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon Loving LT!!!

Well Sunday went very well, My little Reuben's 2nd birthday party. From friday morning until the actual party on sunday, I was busy baking, (inc pizzas sun am) I did Quiche, cheese straws, mallow cakes, the birthday cake, fairy cakes, sandwiches,etc, 90% of the food was home made by moi, I did not pick, or miss eating any of it. I just sipped water during the event!!! I had a lot of comments on how good I was looking for my weight loss which really was all the umph i needed.
    My dh (during the party) then arranged an impromptu bbq for the evening, bless our house, so i then had to endure another load of people stuffing food into their mouths like it was petrol!!!! Was i bothered? Not one bit, i was relaxed, calm and very happy. I have mastered this and am enjoying it, I love the way it makes me feel.
    So to any newbies or strugglers, IT WILL GET BETTER! this feeling is better than any drug, drink, *&%$ out there, it's so worth it!
    Keep going, you will get there.
    T x
    pic of the cake with Reuben, yup i painstakingly stuck every single one of the sweets on by hand (with no sucking of fingers:innocent0002:)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Julie Phillips

Julie Phillips Full Member

Well done and well said Monsoon.
  4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Great to here, well done you xxx
  5. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done Monsoon.

Little Reuben looks like he had a good time.

6. serendipity1980

serendipity1980 Full Member

wow that is some are a super LT-er! the cake looks fab. Not a bit tempted either I have to say! I cant wait til I am off the diet and eating healthily and enjoying being active! Well done Monsoon!
  7. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Dont shop there myself Monsoon , but soon when i win the lottery lol
    Hey you have done great looking at the ticker you have had some big loses each week , well done
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.