Toddlers!!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi guys, slightly off the topic of LT here but need some advice!

My beautiful little girl just climbed out of her cot:eek: i have never ran so fast when i heard the big bang coming from above!!! She is nearly 18 months old so is it time for a bed for her?? Argh she is growing up fast!!!

Thanks all xxxxx

I would say so a bed and a safety gate xxx once they start climbing ...they don't stop awww bless her xxx xx

Safety gate on her room? But surely she will just keep getting out of bed wont she? Bloody hell lol
she grazed her head bless xx

lol aww bless! my little boy is 4 and my mum always said to me if they start to climb out then its time to take down the bars/put them in a bed, for safety more than anything. think he was about that age i took his bars down and put a child gate at top of the stairs x

Some kids do and some don't but if she does get up and play for a while she will go to sleep not long after. Yes i would put it on her door. I just had to ignore mine playing for a while and they learnt to just go straight to sleep in the end.

We have a gate at the top of the stairs already so thats a start! She is supposed to be behind with being prem not ahead...she is so clever! xx

Lol you get over 1 hurdle then along comes another hey..i love it xxx

lmao being prem means nothing hunni....my nephew was 10 weeks prem and he is soooo fast learning things scary really but like yummy mummy says ...this is when the fun starts x it will be toilet training before you know it

yeh nic is right though, its just the new found freedom for a while. they soon get bored and fed up of waking up on their bedroom floor lol! x

Hey hun we have started the toilet training, she gets on the loo and says "psssssssss" lol
Millie was 10 weeks prem too im sure they learn more quickly! xx

Lol Claire i can just picture that awwwww xx

yeah i recon so my son is 2 and put him in a bed bout the same age as your littlen, its a pain in the a**s but,it will put your mind at rest nowin that she not fallin from a great height, yhere will be a few bumps along the way but that happens to every kid, she will be excited to get a grown up it will make her feel older, my son was well chuffed, shes obviously ready so go for it. i would advise you make sure she doesnt climb in your bed and stay there its hard to get them out of that,

hope thats some help ,redhedxxx

Hey hun we have started the toilet training, she gets on the loo and says "psssssssss" lol
Millie was 10 weeks prem too im sure they learn more quickly! xx
Wow ...shes early at that too ....sounds sooo cute!! we don't start the kids in nursery untl around 2 1/2 - 3 and my boys were never even thinking of toilets then:eek:

yeh deffo redhed! she will keep coming in your room but i wouldnt start lettin her sleep with you! think we're jumpin the gun and scaring tracy already lol

Cheers redhead, i have done the in bed with me thing too, i quite liked that at first but then i was shattered due to sleeping so lightly! Im excited to do her cot bed now woohoo, i have 1 of those safety rail things shall i use that?? xxx

I fell off our bunk beds when I was a toddler and fractured my skull for the first time:rolleyes: Yeah, yeah I know that explains it lol xx

You work in a nursery Nic? xx

That does explain a lot Gaz...bless ya!! xxx

You work in a nursery Nic? xx
Yeah part time i am in the baby room at the min they are soooo cute ...AND you can give em back!!!!!

Back