• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

toilet habits??? hmmmm

:eek: just a quick question for everyone...not the best subject in the world but oh well lol

Has anybody since starting lipotrim been going to the toilet every day without help? bit of a random question but i have no idea why i am still going every day yet when i was on it for 5 and a half months i only went once a week??? WEIRD

i am on my first week restart....just wondered if it could be to do with my gallbladder removal since i last did lipotrim...anyway i think i should be happy that i am still going as constipation isnt nice :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm not constipated but aint been in days. Guessing with nothing going in theirs nothing to come out haha.

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
You will be surprised at how much you will have to still come out if you are only in 1st week. I used to go from running to the loo evry hour to not going for a week. All fun and games!

:D that is what i was like the first time round....it isnt so much that there isnt anything going in as we r obviously having the shakes, i think it is just because it isnt solid food, u would think really that u would get the squits instead wouldnt u lol :p

anyway...i think mine must be because i no longer have a gallbladder to store the bile so mine is constantly being released into my stomach/intestines etc and building up therefore is helping me to go to the loo lol it is obviously getting rid of the three shakes that i have a day ewwww oh well.... :) bit of a silly thing to talk about just startled me a bit as i was expecting to only go once a week again....

kinda glad that i am going, it cant be 2 good for you only going once a week like i was before :eek:

lol. I'm looking forward to going next then and seeing how much i can loose! haha

i hear ya id be delighted to have the runs lol im having wicked trouble its the only part of this diet that makes me question how long i can last on it

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I take fibresure to keep me going!

i'm taking fibreclear and I am struggling, pain suffering and oh lets not go there,.. be glad you are regular lol

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
I really suggest FibreSure caps, I tried fibre clear too with no luck.

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Fibre supplement will only help keep things moving after any backlog is cleared - it won't make ya go if ya havn't already, it willonly add to the problem ;)

Minimin

Wants to Maintain Gd!!
Fibre supplement will only help keep things moving after any backlog is cleared - it won't make ya go if ya havn't already, it willonly add to the problem ;)
Wasnt the cse with me, dulcolax didn't work, tried 3x fibresure a day andn worked a treat and has been for around 5months. Even now on refeed too. I guess everyones different.