Toilet issues....sorry ladies!

Missy_mint

I'm half way through my third week and still having trouble with gnawing to the toilet my CDC said this could be why only lost 4lbs this week :( taking fibre clear which goes in my water once a day as recommended and starting on the bars too. Finding I'm having to use a pessary every few days so far used it three times. But not too sure if this is bad for me :( anybody else having this problem. Also my water intake is massive used to always drink at least two lures even before this diet now more like three

I LOVE psyllium husk.. from the health shop.. I also sometimes use the cambridge fibre, but I prefer psyllium.. obviously if you're completely blocked up it could be unhelpful to give yourself extra bulk cause that would add pressure.. but if you're not blocked and you use psyllium every day (I sprinkle it in most shakes/soups/porridge).. only put in a tiny amount when you're first checking out how much you want, cause more than half a teaspoon in a pack can start to feel a bit slimy to drink.. but it's great having something soft coming out!! hahaha

Mines dry (sorry for the gross detail) I read the post about the husk I think tomorrow I'm going to take a laxative dulcolax once took two woke up with cramps was horrible but sorted me think may try one tomorrow evening :) then once cleared get som pe of those husks. Horrible feeling having constipation :( rather I had the opposite lol

Thanks deffo shopping for some of those husk tabs this weekend can't go on like this it's cant be good for me :)

some people get it as tablets of ground powder, but I prefer the flakes.. completely inert so no calories, not ph imbalance to effect ketosis.. and it makes the porridge/soups/shakes a bit thicker.. (looks a bit like readybrek to me!)

Psyllium Husk » Miscellaneous at Greenlife Direct

hope it works out for you whatever you do..
x:kissass:

Thank you so much :) prob get the tabs as I drink tetras and have bars :) ooo excited haha

I'm having a similar problem missy mint. Have been in agony for the last 3 days and taken a different laxative now 3 nights in a row with nothing moving. It hurts to sit, hurts to walk and is so uncomfortable that I've had trouble concentrating at work and had to leave early today. I don't know what to do tonight about taking something else... All I seem to be doing is giving myself cramps, piles (sorry TMI) and a sleepless night :-(

It is but not usually for a second week I know this due to have done lipotrim before. I know it's different for all people. Turns out hadn't gone toilet enough :)

Glad it's sorted. Last time I lost 8lbs then 2lbs but this time 7lbs then 6lbs. Given up thinking how it works. Good luck with the husks.

I've had this problem with LT before so I thought I was being clever forcing myself to go for small poos daily - turns out not...
Just had the worst very hard, dry poo (tmi I know) and now my bum is bleeding...

I'm going to find some of that psyllium husk tomorrow I think!

I've had about 2heaped tsps of fibreclear a day and I drink enough!

What's the other stuff that gives you softer poo?

I've googled the offers at holland and Barratt -
Psyllium Husks | Colon Care, Fibre Force | Holland & Barrett
Which of those 4 is the best to get?

I use the flakes and sprinkle them into my shakes.. yummy.. I've just finished a 100g pack yesterday - is it's taken about 7 weeks to get through 100g.. if you bought the 500g it might be able to use it every day for 8 months!!

Baldwins Psyllium Husks ( Plantago Ovata ) | Herbs P | Herbs, Roots, Barks, Powders & Dried Flowers | G. Baldwin and Co. | Herbalist UK

Home | Infinity Foods | Ethical, natural, GM free, organic, gluten-free and 'Fairtrade' food in the heart of Brighton

Tree-harvest - Non-timber Forest Products

Psyllium Husks - 500g : www.TheSuperFoodCo.co.uk!- The Superfood People

other people use the capsules but I haven't heard what it's like. I love the flakes.. only a half a teaspoon in each soup/shake.. it makes them very slightly thicker too so I feel like I'm getting more of a meal :)

I went to Holland and Barratt and got some today.
Just taken two with lots of water.
Lets hope this works!
Thanks for the advice girls!

Finally gone with the aid of a suppository - not 8 days worth but I'm hoping that's the worst of it over. Been in agony for 4 days. Mothers Day will be more comfortable now (fingers crossed)
X

Back