Toilet Trouble

Tubby&Chubby

Ok guys, don't want to sound crude but I just can't go!!!!(Number 2)

I am literally straining and I know this isn't good. My belly is busting to go but my body won't let it out!!

I am day 19 and have had no trouble other than the last couple of days.

I am pretty aprehensive about taking laxatives and I have tried black coffee but it isn't working!!

Any suggestions are 100% welcome!!!

Fibreclear! Keeps me going for the most part, although not working at the moment so I feel your pain. You might need a laxitive- esp if you are near weigh in ;)

Hiya i find Ducolax great, maybe just one if you've never taken it before. When i did LT for a long time before i had an xray for something else but they noticed that i had a big build up of compacted poo-sorry for tmi!! They had to give me a tablet up my bum in the hospital :O and that didn't even work! A short Corse of Ducolax worked but be sure to get cleared out every now and again to avoid that! Cringe!

Thanks guys! Definately going to buy some tonight, I am in pain!!!!!:cry:

Does anyone know if u can use senekot? I have senekot comfort and senekot Max... I'm having same prob grrrrr!! Xxx

Hi
I had this problem and got in touch with Lipotrim who told me to use senokot and I had 2 as soon as I got it and then again before bed ( you should only do one dose a day!) but it certainly did the trick! Also you do not have accurate weight loss if you do not go!
Good luck c

Hi
I had this problem and got in touch with Lipotrim who told me to use senokot and I had 2 as soon as I got it and then again before bed ( you should only do one dose a day!) but it certainly did the trick! Also you do not have accurate weight loss if you do not go!
Good luck c
:cry:
I have weigh in tomorrow

Thank you, I didn't manage to get any yesterday but I did manage to go!!
I think I am bunged up so going to try and get some Senekot tonight!!

Back