Toilet troubles!!!

On day 4 of LT 100% and I am experiencing terrible tummy cramps, burning tummy, hunger pains but also having diarrhea :sign0131: It has been happening all day! Cramps have eased off a little now but tummy still not right? Luckily I haven't any plans and have stayed close to the toilet for the last couple of days with all this water! Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you Dee :) Woke up this morning (day 5) and feel good. I don't feel hungry in the slightest and no tummy cramps! Even noticed that my collar bone is starting to show again :) I am so surprised how quickly I am noticing a difference. Having to breath out to keep my trousers up, collar bones showing, not bloated and even noticed a difference in my legs when I sat down with them tucked under me. I thought there was something wrong with them LOL but they actually feel smaller YAY! Louise x

welshflower said:
Thank you Dee :) Woke up this morning (day 5) and feel good. I don't feel hungry in the slightest and no tummy cramps! Even noticed that my collar bone is starting to show again :) I am so surprised how quickly I am noticing a difference. Having to breath out to keep my trousers up, collar bones showing, not bloated and even noticed a difference in my legs when I sat down with them tucked under me. I thought there was something wrong with them LOL but they actually feel smaller YAY! Louise x

Day 5 and no hunger, you must be in full swing ketosis yay!

Back