Toilet

emmamissfun

Hi,

I just wondered how often be "go" for a number 2??

I am going maybe a couple of times a week and Im not sure thats normal.

Sorry if TMI

Thanks, makes me feel a bit better. I might get something to help as its no easy task for me either.

If you're having trouble 'going' then try dulcolax pico perles. You take 2-4 depending on how bunged up you feel. They are apparently gentle and dont leave you with a crampy tummy.

Remember that as you wont be taking in many calories or eating food there wont really be alot of waste to come out, so not going daily is normal.

Thanks Blue Butterfly. i am going to get some of these when Im in yesco at teh weekend. Just maybe take a couple to get things moving. Finding it quite difficult to go when I know I need to.

I am sure glad there is this forum cause I dont know what Id do without yous to answer my gross questions!

hahaha yeah nothing is off limits here!
I feel that I would rather be a little embarrassed and ask questions on here than not know and be worried/unsure about something :D

Talking of going lol. Is there anything to soften the waste we're getting rid of? I find it really hurts to go as its quite hard ? Im so sorry for tmi, but I can't take this amount of pain every time I go haha. x

Talking of going lol. Is there anything to soften the waste we're getting rid of? I find it really hurts to go as its quite hard ? Im so sorry for tmi, but I can't take this amount of pain every time I go haha. x

I take a fybogel once a day in the morning and I find it helps a lot, there are also plenty of pills on the market to help soften things up a bit but make sure its the softening ones and not the ones that increase the contractions of the gut as they can be incredibly painful and if you have to take them very regularly then it can cause problems when you stop taking them!

Back