Told to eat by docs and.....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 19 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    so theres not much in the flat so i did myself a pitta bread with some tomatoe on top with a little bit of cheese, and i only ate half of it and stopped when i was full and put it in the bin.
    NOrmally i would wait a bit and then eat the rest.

So i think i am mentally on my way there.

Feel a tad more less exausted now but back on it tomorrow.

Feel a bit guilty but keep telling myself that the NHS direct told me i should have something so i have.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

Try not to feel guilty. Hoping you are now on the road to recovery.

Well done with your weight loss.

4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    FNM - how are you doing? Just checking in to see that you're getting on okay.
  5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Hi there.
    I am ok and back at work although the train journey really took it out of me.
    I didnt let the hiccup with food deter me either which i think is a great milestone. I have been back on it with a vengance and just saw the food as giving me a bit of a boost to get better.

Still aiming for my 8lbs loss for 8th oct.

Watch this space.

Thansk for
  6. NetNet

NetNet Full Member

So glad to hear you are on the mend.

Take care

7. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Glad you are feeling better and positive. Go girl x
  8. rubywoo

rubywoo Full Member

Lighter Life
    Nice to know your feeling better and back on track with a vengeance, I felt the same after my break from abstinence last weekend.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.