• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tomato soup

Trash

Still fighting
S: 14st8.5lb C: 14st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st5.5lb(2.69%)
The verdict is............
Still out on it! :confused:

I was expecting it to be really disgusting but first taste I thought "oh no cant drink this" but second taste it seemed better ....I've drank it all and would prob have it again think it could grow on me!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Trash

Still fighting
I didn't even manage a mouthful, spat it out and made a Chicken + Mushroom lol.
Ya braver than me!

Lol how is the chick and mush may get them for next week if i manage to survive that long am so hungry right now! Mind u - just cooked family their tea so thats not helped i guess! x

Trash

Still fighting
Ooooh goody don't fancy having all sweet stuff as I'm deffo a savoury gal :D

S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
I'm not a fan of the Tomato Soup. I only really like the chicken and mushroom and leek and potato. iv'e tried them all. Also not a fan of Porridge to say the least lol. ;-)

Dogtanion

Silver Member
S: 18st0lb G: 10st3lb
its not the flavour of it I don't like, its the colour and texture - somehow it is so different from the others x

Well done for persevering! It is the only soup - bar Brocolli and cheese (and I think they no longer exist!!) that I don't like x

I add curry powder or chilli powder to some of the soups to try and spice them up. Mushroom with curry is a particular favourite.

Nearly threw up when I had the tomato soup, so never tried it a second time.

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
S: 192lb C: 192lb G: 138lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0lb(0%)
I found that if I added the tomato soup to little room temperature water first and mixed it, then added in the boiling water it mixed better. And, I put it in a bowl and grind fresh pepper over it. I love it.

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
S: 18st4lb C: 13st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st11lb(26.17%)
I don't like tomato soup normally, but the Cambridge one is ok. In fact I have ordered more for week 3 lol