Tommee Tippee Electric Pump - half price in Tesco's.

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Thought id' let you know that I saw the tommee tippee half price in tesco's earlier... might be worth having a nosey if you want / need one.

Ooooh. Thanks PH :) Going to Tesco this morning so will see if they have them in stock. They go second hand on eBay for £30-£35 so will keep the box etc and sell on afterwards!

Also...

In babies r us they have got a tomme tippee closer to nature set - £59.99 should be £120

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-U...ippee-Closer-to-Nature-Essentials-Set(0070825)

i bought one at the weekend, its a godsend!! theres about £60 worth of the bottles and teets alone!

BPA Free
1 x Electric steriliser
1 x Bottle warmer
6 x 260ml bottles
4 x 150ml bottles
2 x medium flow teats
2 x fast flow teats
6 x Milk powder dispensers
3 x Milk storage lids
1 x Pure soother
1 x Teat tongs
1 x brush

xxxxx

Shel,
Glad you haven't bought yours yet then - was hoping you'd see this! lol
I haven't got the money this week - am keeping a 'kitty' of money to one side in case bump arrives and I'm transferred, but hoping the offer stays on for a bit. Definately a bargain.. let me know how you get on with it. :)

Just tried to order one online but wouldnt accept my card as it is an Electron!!

Going to go afterwork tonight and get one!

The price is fab, and will save soooo much hassle!

xx

Just had a look on Kiddiecare - they have it for the same price ut with free Postage and Packaging and they took Electron lol

Should be with me in 3-5 days :D

Thanks so much Jane

xx

Yay :) glad you got one.. will remember kiddicare if I get stuck too... can shop in a couple of weeks.. lol

Kiddie care are fab because they find the cheapest prices on the market and match them, so fingers crossed i cant see why they will go back up when you are looking!

Im lucky that i still had spare pennies from our HIP Grant over, otherwise i would be buying mine post baby i think lol

xxxx

I have a manual pump by same maker, so will make do if baby arrives first. But spare pennies well they went on xmas! lol even most of our food is in - just in case I can't drive. lol and as said I have a cash kitty in case I end up in hospital and DH has to get a bus 18 miles each way to see me! :p
Fingers x'd all goes fine and the kitty can go on baby once I've had her at home! lol

Great stuff! :D

lol as long as it does the job easier than the hand pump..
What was the NCT one?

Mines coming today!!!!!!

Woohoo!!

Wish i could start now to get the hang of it lol

xxxx

lol you can't be doing that Lauren! lol

Not heard of it shell, but sounds like it must've been good - I guess they'd use commercial ones.

aw sold out have manual one grrrrrrrrr

go to Kiddiecare - they have them for the same price hun... x

Back