tomorow will be the first day off my new life!!

fat* pants

hello :sign0144:

i have just been searching the net for slimming world forums, and i ended up here lol.I just been looking through a few diarys and it gives me peace of mind that iam not the only person struggling to shift the flab :D

well a little bit about me i am 24 i live with my partner, who i have been with for 3 years i have always been a large person.when my dad died i was only 11 and i just started to comfort eat thats where it all went wrong.i have tryed all other diets and with no sucess slimming world is my next mission i am starting tomorow i currently weigh in at 16st 3 :cry:
and i hope i can shifts half of that wishfull thinking eh ?:rolleyes:

i will start updating food diary etc tomorow but will have a look round the site tonight

xxxx

Hiya

Welcome to minimins :D:D You'll find everyone's really friendly here and there's lots of support if you need it.

SW is a lovely eating plan and if you stick to it you'll get amazing results! Good luck Boo xx

hello boo thanks for popping by it looks to easy to be a diet lol im shocked at how much you can eat i have been noiseying around and it looks like i will get lots of tips etc xx

Back