1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

tomorow will be the first day off my new life!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by fat* pants, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. fat* pants

fat* pants New Member

hello :sign0144:

i have just been searching the net for slimming world forums, and i ended up here lol.I just been looking through a few diarys and it gives me peace of mind that iam not the only person struggling to shift the flab :D

well a little bit about me i am 24 i live with my partner, who i have been with for 3 years i have always been a large person.when my dad died i was only 11 and i just started to comfort eat thats where it all went wrong.i have tryed all other diets and with no sucess slimming world is my next mission i am starting tomorow i currently weigh in at 16st 3 :cry:
    and i hope i can shifts half of that wishfull thinking eh ?:rolleyes:

i will start updating food diary etc tomorow but will have a look round the site tonight

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boo68

boo68 One day at a time

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

Welcome to minimins :D:D You'll find everyone's really friendly here and there's lots of support if you need it.

SW is a lovely eating plan and if you stick to it you'll get amazing results! Good luck Boo xx
  4. fat* pants

fat* pants New Member

hello boo thanks for popping by it looks to easy to be a diet lol im shocked at how much you can eat i have been noiseying around and it looks like i will get lots of tips etc xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.