• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tomorrow I start

Okay! So I phoned up and I am off tonight to get my stuff:D I feel stuff new year (I am driving anyway) and get onto track now

I am feeling really ready for this and my cdc was so lovely on the phone and explained a bit more to me and tld me about her self

ready to start my journey:clap: then I can do all my siggys and stuff on here too (lol very sad I am looking forward to that hehe)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck on your CD journey!
And not sad at all, this place will become so important so quickly!
I couldn't have gotten this far without this place as an information resource, distraction, and the great people here!

PS you'll need to post a bit more before you can do avatars, sigs etc.
I think it's 20 posts for an avatar, might be 50 for a sig.....

Just wanted to wish you all the best with starting CD, this is a great forum! x

hiya! Good luck with CD its easy when you get into it and the weight just drops off you!
x

Okay! So I phoned up and I am off tonight to get my stuff:D I feel stuff new year (I am driving anyway) and get onto track now

I am feeling really ready for this and my cdc was so lovely on the phone and explained a bit more to me and tld me about her self

ready to start my journey:clap: then I can do all my siggys and stuff on here too (lol very sad I am looking forward to that hehe)

Best of luck berryred
I've started today too

Good luck on your CD journey!
And not sad at all, this place will become so important so quickly!
I couldn't have gotten this far without this place as an information resource, distraction, and the great people here!

PS you'll need to post a bit more before you can do avatars, sigs etc.
I think it's 20 posts for an avatar, might be 50 for a sig.....
thanks for letting me know that:D challenge on to get my post count up then!

Thanks for al your good lucks

good luck with it hun, i start next week so will be on here through the ups and downs!! x

Good luck hun, it's a great diet and the results make it even better :D

Best of luck. i start on friday so will see you around no doubt,. and yeah getting the siggy set up is great fun... just looking forward to putting done! beside it all lol

hmmm il go have a look at that never really heard of tht one before how much are people losing.. am roughly same weight give or take a few pounds as urself.. want to lose it fast but keep it off!! lol xx

Ive been told by my cdc that i could lose a stone the 1st week and roughly 4-6lbs a week there after. I did weight watchers b4 and lost 21lbs over 3 months. But with cambridge diet im hoping to lose that in the 1st month

on day 4 and going well!

Been getting really cold though, think because of the water, just had a hot chocolate shake which was lovely! am on ss+ and tbh thank goodness I look forward to my shake of an evening, because thats when I would be temped to wonder into the kitchen!

Otherwise I have been really grumpy! is that normal, hubby is trying his best, but getting the brunt of it lol

keep it going xx