Tomorrow is day 50 for me

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I cannot believe I have done it, reached day 50 JUST LIKE THAT!

I have lost 26lbs in total, cant wait to get weighed next week to see that 2 stone gone mark hopefully!

The only problem I have is that I am feeling so weary and tired, as I lose more weight I am feeling more and more tired and wondered what vitamins I should/could have to make myself feel better?

Does anyone else feel like this? I dont want to stop the diet I am doing so well, I have 18 to go!

Anything would help, thank you x

Congrats on doing it for so long hun, that's a fantastic achievement. Maybe have a chat with your CDC about energy levels.
I went up to SS+ and found I had a lot more energy

Yes! I was feeling that way but I think the gym is really helping me there. Ok, it's only my second day of 'serious' gymness; I went a couple of times before hols but I know each time I've been, for the rest of the day I've felt really positive and energised, and not tired at all!

Now of course I'm worried about my exercise affecting my losses... One can't win!

Yes! I was feeling that way but I think the gym is really helping me there. Ok, it's only my second day of 'serious' gymness; I went a couple of times before hols but I know each time I've been, for the rest of the day I've felt really positive and energised, and not tired at all!

Now of course I'm worried about my exercise affecting my losses... One can't win!
I been doing the gym for 3times a week since end of july, and i feel more energy, tomorrow will be first session since starting cd today, my CDC did say dont up my exercise and just watch myself for faintness, but she didnt think it would hurt my weight losses , i sure hope she is right.

Well done on reaching the day 50 milestone. Not sure how you could increase the energy levels but there has been some good advice already. I know what you mean, I got an email a couple of hours to say that a venue was cancelling a music event on Sunday - and I was actually pleased, thinking how good to stay in and maybe have an early night (although I tend to be a night owl). I'm doing SS plus (four sachets a day, but I don't bother with the milk) - I did once try 3 sachets and it wasn't enough to satisfy me physically or emotionally.
I'm 2 weeks behind - day 36.

Back