Tomorrow is the day!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Jeszee, 23 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Jeszee

Jeszee Full Member

Hey Guys,

I just received my big box of goodies. I opted for the 4 week bumper pack of bars and shakes, and i'm actually quite excited!

Does anyone know if I can drink tiny tea whilst on the exante diet? Tiny Tea Teatox (28 day) | Your Tea

I know you are not allowed fruit based teas and this one seems mainly herbal.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

Hi and welcome! I'm not sure about the tea but good luck on your exante journey. Lots of support on here so keep posting x

4. Jeszee

Jeszee Full Member

Thank you!

So far I have had 1 shake and i've just had one of the bars - the double chocolate one... it's the weirdest consistency ever and slightly salty... but not horrible!

5. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

I found heating it in the microwave it tasted like fudge brownie mmm!

6. Jeszee

Jeszee Full Member

I might try that tomorrow! Thanks!

7. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

How did day 1 go? I know it can be tough

8. Jeszee

Jeszee Full Member

Day 1 was ok... Day 2 was worse, I am really struggling with the water when i'm not thirsty.
    It was also especially hard as I made my fiancee the most amazing lasagne last night and I couldn't have one bite!

9. heatwave74

heatwave74 Full Member

Well done for resisting! Trying to drink all the water can be hard I take a 2l bottle to work and just have sips through the day at least when I get home and forget to have any I know I have drunk at least 2l. Keep going and remember it will be all worth it come weighing day!