Tomorrows the day

Lisajw200

Hi everyone I'm back and restarting tomorrow. Can't wait. Quitting the ciggy's too. I have to do this for health reasons and my doc is behind me all the way. So starting again tomorrow. It's tough I know but I'm gonna put my all into this. Caved in on first day last week so my first goal is to get through day 1 :D. You are all so friendly thanks for your good wishes last time. Wishing you all the very best everyone. I'm excited :D

Hi flumpet. im starting today for the last time and also quitting the cigs. Maybe we can be buddies, for now just take it one day at a time and good luck for day one. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hi sliminside. I like your name. Yes let's be buddies. Thanks :) Good luck to you too. Yes one day at a time. Defo!! This is the last time for me too. What a coincedance yourre packing up smoking and starting the same day as me. Thank you sliminside would be nice if we could be buddies. I've got lots to lose so gonna be here for some time. Best of luck to you and thanks once again :D

Good luck flumpet! It's does get easier once those first few days are done so stick with it. Keep strong with the smoking, it will all be worth it in the end :)

Good luck with the ciggies too, gosh I wish I had that willpower - but it will be my next task x

Good luck Flumpet! I admire you for doing both at once. I quit the ciggies just over 2 years ago and it was the best thing I ever did x

Good luck with both starting and the cigs, I gave up on New Years Eve, went cold turkey and it's been fine, I'm now getting to the stage where I'm hating the smell and thinking how awful it must have been talking to me when I smelt like that. It's def worth doing, good luck.

One thing I recommend, is to not say you've stopped smoking as I found it added too much pressure to me, I just used to say I'm not smoking today. The pressure of "quitting" was too much but that's just me :)

sun and moon i love your thinking.im not smoking today! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Me either sliminside ;) The fact it's nearly 3 months of that for me is irrelevant, today I'm not :)

Good luck

Yes good Idea. Not smoking today so far. Thankyou alll. :) I keep u updated everyone. I know where the panic button is. Lololol!!! :)

Well done to you all for stopping, I stopped over 2 years ago and got addicted to the gum instead! Stopping the gum as of yesterday. Hate all the chewing!

Good luck!

Loopeylou said:
Good luck, you sound determined to succeed :)
I gave up smoking over 7 years ago and it was the best thing I've ever done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good for you Loopeylou. Actions speak louder than words for me. I've just brought a pack of cigs. So another false restart. I've managed to stay off food but me poor old lungs can't take anymore fags so see you all again sometime. I feel such a twit!!!!

Many false starts happen but eventually there will be one that works for you. Just don't give up giving up! ( if you know what I mean..)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
Many false starts happen but eventually there will be one that works for you. Just don't give up giving up! ( if you know what I mean..)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you. I've gotta quit cigs so I will come back to this at some point biggusburdus. :)

Keep going hun u can do it!!! Are u getting help with quitting smoking like patches etc? xx

Sun&moon said:
Good luck with both starting and the cigs, I gave up on New Years Eve, went cold turkey and it's been fine, I'm now getting to the stage where I'm hating the smell and thinking how awful it must have been talking to me when I smelt like that. It's def worth doing, good luck.

One thing I recommend, is to not say you've stopped smoking as I found it added too much pressure to me, I just used to say I'm not smoking today. The pressure of "quitting" was too much but that's just me :)

That's a great way of thinking :) I'm in my 5th week of s&s and my 2nd day of no smoking... Today's been hard but what's always made me return to cigs after a few weeks is weight creeping on from picking. Kind of figured I might be more in control if I'm not eating... We'll see... Am definitely going to say that to myself each morning :)

Back