Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tonights my big night

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Lilypad, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Off to see my councillor for my first session. Have seriously reduced my 'intake' and eliminated carbs for the past 3/4 days and have lost 5lbs alreay, hope this won't have too much bearing on what I lose when I start for real.
    lily

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sounds like you are ready for your amazing journey to slimness. Look forward to reading your results.x

4. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Luck tonight Lily!! You are about to embark on a fantastic adventure. The train is about to leave the station to Thindom!! You have your ticket and ready to go!!
    xx

5. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    oo good luck, this will be me on Thursday!

6. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lilypad

Before starting CD, (similar to LL) I was on a low carb diet for a week. I was so shocked by my weight on that Monday morning I decided there and then to do something about my weight. I went on CD because I knew I would fall off the wagon as I had done for months. That week I lost 6lbs, a week after starting CD, I lost 8lbs.

I was hugely disappointed at this, I expected to lose my first stone in that week. I wondered why I had sacrificed so much to only lose 8lbs. I nearly threw in the towel. But it was explained to me that in my first week I had already started to lose water in my gylcogen stores. I struggled for almost 1 1/2 years to get back on track with a weightloss plan and in two weeks I had lost 14lbs.

You will lose weight after your first week, but just in case, don't get too upset if you don't get your desired weight loss. CD/LL is the best diet you can do and you will get results.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

7. Geri

Geri Gold Member

OOOh well done on your 5lb off already and best of luck for your start tomorrow :D

8. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Supportive

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Where are you Lily?? I can't wait to hear how your meeting went!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.