tonights my big night

Sounds like you are ready for your amazing journey to slimness. Look forward to reading your results.x

Good Luck tonight Lily!! You are about to embark on a fantastic adventure. The train is about to leave the station to Thindom!! You have your ticket and ready to go!!
xx

Hi Lilypad

Before starting CD, (similar to LL) I was on a low carb diet for a week. I was so shocked by my weight on that Monday morning I decided there and then to do something about my weight. I went on CD because I knew I would fall off the wagon as I had done for months. That week I lost 6lbs, a week after starting CD, I lost 8lbs.

I was hugely disappointed at this, I expected to lose my first stone in that week. I wondered why I had sacrificed so much to only lose 8lbs. I nearly threw in the towel. But it was explained to me that in my first week I had already started to lose water in my gylcogen stores. I struggled for almost 1 1/2 years to get back on track with a weightloss plan and in two weeks I had lost 14lbs.

You will lose weight after your first week, but just in case, don't get too upset if you don't get your desired weight loss. CD/LL is the best diet you can do and you will get results.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Back