Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

tonights the night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by caramumofmany, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(38.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am joining back up tonight, can't wait i am so ready and so focused woop woop.

anyways ironically my new wii fit plus game turned up today, so i took it out the packet and decided to see exactly what the damage was gonna be tonight more or less anyway it told me i am 19st 6lb or 272lb... i want to get down to 11st or below by my 30th on 19th april 2012 which is 154lb so thats a loss of 112lb, can't wait for tonight now.. i was expecting the wii to tell me i was 20st plus the rest, instead in 87 days i had only put on 3lb anyways enough of numbers and on to tonight woop woop

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amythyst

amythyst Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on your journey hun ! Great to hear you are so positive xx

4. Dolly10

Dolly10 Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    good luck!

5. KellyBelly :-)

KellyBelly :-) New Member

I'm joining for the first time tonight hoping it's going to be a great start to the year to! Good Luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.