tonights the night

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by caramumofmany, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. caramumofmany

caramumofmany Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7.5lb(38.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i am joining back up tonight, can't wait i am so ready and so focused woop woop.

anyways ironically my new wii fit plus game turned up today, so i took it out the packet and decided to see exactly what the damage was gonna be tonight more or less anyway it told me i am 19st 6lb or 272lb... i want to get down to 11st or below by my 30th on 19th april 2012 which is 154lb so thats a loss of 112lb, can't wait for tonight now.. i was expecting the wii to tell me i was 20st plus the rest, instead in 87 days i had only put on 3lb anyways enough of numbers and on to tonight woop woop

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amythyst

amythyst Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck on your journey hun ! Great to hear you are so positive xx

4. Dolly10

Dolly10 Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    good luck!

5. KellyBelly :-)

KellyBelly :-) New Member

I'm joining for the first time tonight hoping it's going to be a great start to the year to! Good Luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.