Tonight's the night!!

Hi All,

Tonight is the night I go to my first WW meeting - and I can't wait to get started on it tomorrow. Luckily my daughter is coming with me so we have each other for support.

I am also very glad that I have found this site - I have read lots of threads and seems that you all support each other! xxx :eek::eek:

Best of luck!

Hi All,

Tonight is the night I go to my first WW meeting - and I can't wait to get started on it tomorrow. Luckily my daughter is coming with me so we have each other for support.

I am also very glad that I have found this site - I have read lots of threads and seems that you all support each other! xxx :eek::eek:

Hi hun, good luck for your first ww weigh in tonight :) everyone on here is amazingly supportive I only started yesterday and receive no end of support and help :)

xxx

Good luck for tonight and the start of your journey xx

Good luck :) Remember we're all in it together - that's why we're all supportive :D We might be at different stages with different goals but we all made the same decision at some point!

Charli XxX

Good luck and enjoy your class to tonight

I'm in my second week and I'm really enjoying low pp meals. I was in tesco earlier and I found some new 1pp hot chocolates... I was soooo excited by them I almost skipped down the isle ha ha!!!

Hi! I hope your first meeting went well - I had mine yesterday :) xxx

Back