Toning..

Nu77y1

Saw this advertised a while back before i considered starting LT, it was in one of them silly little mags you get with the daily newspaper.
What are everyones thoughts on it, with regards to toning up all me saggy bits :rolleyes:

The Sun – Speedshaper

Nicci

yup, i would go for it...it is similar to dynabands (which i swear by) these are like using resistance machines in the gym.... you can use em at home and they dont take up anyroom...FAB!!!!! Give it 3 weeks and you will def notice a difference x

power walk is a really good way as it works ur arms too and firms everywhere. Hold ur tummy in as you walk

Ive just started power walking indoors, ive got a strider. Thought i would give both a go.

Nicci

yup, i would go for it...it is similar to dynabands (which i swear by) these are like using resistance machines in the gym.... you can use em at home and they dont take up anyroom...FAB!!!!! Give it 3 weeks and you will def notice a difference x

Cheers, think ill give it a go, for the price of it, not a waste if i stop using it in the future.

Nicci

Back