Toning..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Nu77y1, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    Saw this advertised a while back before i considered starting LT, it was in one of them silly little mags you get with the daily newspaper.
    What are everyones thoughts on it, with regards to toning up all me saggy bits :rolleyes:

The Sun – Speedshaper

Nicci

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nursedi

nursedi di

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    power walk is a really good way as it works ur arms too and firms everywhere. Hold ur tummy in as you walk

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    yup, i would go for it...it is similar to dynabands (which i swear by) these are like using resistance machines in the gym.... you can use em at home and they dont take up anyroom...FAB!!!!! Give it 3 weeks and you will def notice a difference x

5. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    Ive just started power walking indoors, ive got a strider. Thought i would give both a go.

Nicci

6. Nu77y1

Nu77y1 Full Member

Diet:
    The fantabulous LipoTrim
    Cheers, think ill give it a go, for the price of it, not a waste if i stop using it in the future.

Nicci

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.