Extra Easy tonsillitis

Pammyj82

hey i have just started slimming world. this my first week and i have taken tonsillitis. i am finding it hard to eat and anyone tell me anything that is easy to eat. finding it hard to swallow anything. please can you help me.

that was me a couple of months ago so i feel for you. i found drinking lots of really cold drinks with ice as i didnt feel like eating helped, but if you feel like eating eat what u fancy jacket potatoes with beans soft pasta spaghetti on toast. when ur ill its hard t stay on track. good luck n hope ya better soon:)

For your B choice, I would use bread soaked in a bowl of beef or veg stock... it's really yummy and easy to swallow. I suffer from recurrant tonsilitis. I'm supposed to have gotten them out by now, but I'm afraid it'll damage my voice, as I sing.
Other foods you could have is yogurts, banana goes very soft when you chew it, soup as the others said, and mashed potato with soup or stock mixed in to make it more runny.
Potato salad, soft boiled eggs, and soft veg is also easy to swallow.

Hope you feel better soon.

Stick some syn free yog in the fridge for a couple of hours and may give a bit of relief. Hope you feel better soon. Have had it once and it was flipping painful :-(

Safia said:
I found cold things helped me so yogurt and grapes straight from the fridge gave me some relief aswell as loads of water x hope you feel better soon x

Safia Mrss2010 has been posting in the off topic threads wondering if you're still around. Not sure if its you but have a look.

Back