Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Too good to be true??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by TRICKYTREE, 24 December 2010 Social URL.

1. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi lovelies
    Today, because it is Chrimbo eve I fancy.....for lunch eggs, ham and SW chips...all free....and spag bol this evening....again all free.
    This sounds a lot of food to me......how can we lose weight when we can eat so much????
    Have a lovely Christmas everyone and I hope to see less of you in the new year...
    Julie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mummy_Helen

Mummy_Helen Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(25.12%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If you're on extra easy then you will need to have 1/3 of the plate super free, so maybe add a pile of mushrooms and grilled tomatoes to the egg, ham and chips, and in the spag bol add mushrooms, onions and your tomatoes or passata will also count towards the 1/3.

But yes, you really can eat that much and still lose. Just don't forget the veg.

And Merry christmas to you too :)

4. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks, yes I automatically include my 1/3....becomes a way of life after a while doesn't it!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.