Too lazy / bored to eat

Anti222

Hi everyone. I'm on my lunch break at work at the moment. I work right in the middle of town and there's a whole town full of shops and supermarkets within a 10 minute or less walk from here and I just can't be bothered to get off my *** and buy my lunch. I usually bring lunch with me but completely forgot to make it last night as my OH has the day off today and I usually make our lunches at the same time but because I didn't have to make his, I forgot to make mine.

I've got a list in my head of all the things I want to eat (and I'm hungry so they're not all healthy!) but I really, really don't want to leave the building and walk round town! How lazy is that?! Our work provides us with free fresh fruit and there's loads of it upstairs so I'm just going to eat that until dinner tonight.

Does anyone else ever find that they're hungry but just can't be bothered to do anything about it? :sigh2:

I would probably go out and get something a bit more substantial to eat, a bit of fruit wouldn't keep me going till tea time! And whilst you out walking you will be earning body magic and also come back feeling more energetic and enthusiastic for the afternoon x x

99.9 percent of the time I'm like this! !

Hence I always pack a huge bag for life full of food for work. . I can't be bothered to eat in the evenings at all!!

I like my food to much to not be bothered to eat lol... I wish sometimes I couldn't be bothered to be honest lol

Haha! corrin87, I know what you mean! In the evenings I could eat everything in sight and then go on a search for more. Sometimes I struggle at lunch time though, if I'm having a slow day in the office then everything else seems to end up on a go-slow too, including my enthusiasm to feed myself lol :)

I always prepare something to take to work (like the main part of a meal) because I work in a McDonalds and if I don't plan ahead things would get seriously out of hand and because I'm on my feet all shift need something substantial to keep me going. Then before work I'll go to the supermarket over the road to buy a portion of fruit or something to go with it (or get a pineapple stick from work if I can't be bothered or if the supermarket isn't open (particularly on a Sunday morning because I might start before it even opens!!!). I always go with " fail to prepare, prepare to fail " I haven't had food from work on my break for over a year even though we have a break allowance!

I always prepare something to take to work (like the main part of a meal) because I work in a McDonalds and if I don't plan ahead things would get seriously out of hand and because I'm on my feet all shift need something substantial to keep me going. Then before work I'll go to the supermarket over the road to buy a portion of fruit or something to go with it (or get a pineapple stick from work if I can't be bothered or if the supermarket isn't open (particularly on a Sunday morning because I might start before it even opens!!!). I always go with " fail to prepare, prepare to fail " I haven't had food from work on my break for over a year even though we have a break allowance!

Wow that is really impressive :)

I'm going to try to eat dinner everyday this week. ....

Thinking of maybe making a pack dinner ....Gonna try hard! !

Wow that is really impressive :)

It's not too bad now you get used to it, though saying that I think it's the sweet stuff I find the most difficult to avoid rather than the main meal items but I somehow manage to have the will power!

I think sometimes not being bothered has been whats increased my weight - when i dont eat breakfast i can go until 3 - 4pm with no food passing my lips... if however i have had breakfast... anything... fruit/cereal/toast/full english... by 2-3 hours time I am so hungry - but that just goes to show me that without the initial bit of eating i dont think that my body starts burning any energy...

this week i was too tired/lazy to eat much and only lost 1lb. consultant said i hadn't had enough. will eat more this week and hopefully loose more

Back