too many pasta n sauce?

coraljen

hey all just a quick question! do you think you can eat too many pasta n sauce ? i seem too eats loads wot with working funny hours ,2 rugrats and a hubby there just arent enough hours in the day so these are a godsend for me!wot do you all think?xxxjen:confused:

Hiya, It's like anything, if you eat the same things again and again you're body gets used to it and you might find your weight loss slows down, I spent the first 3/4 weeks doing just green days and did well but then maintained for a couple of weeks i think - i was eating just pasta n sauce/SW chips etc then i shook it up by throwing a few red days in and started losing again!!! :)

I have found the same thing with them that they eventually slow my weight loss down (plus they are full of sodium and other stuff) so I have stopped using them so much, but everyone is different. I have other friends who can eat loads of carbs no problem.

xx

I'm guilty of eating the same meals for my lunches...usually involves rice, omelette and bacon....or a stir fry....I need to expand my menu for lunches on my own, but I hate cooking just for one

A little while ago we were told about the difference between free food and zero Syn food. Free foods are raw ingredients - pasta, potatoes, rice, Quorn, fruit, veg, etc. Zero Syn foods are the pre prepared things like super noodles, pasta n sauce, yogurts etc.

We were told that we should have more FREE food than zero Syn food for better weight loss

Back