Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

too many pasta n sauce?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by coraljen, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    hey all just a quick question! do you think you can eat too many pasta n sauce ? i seem too eats loads wot with working funny hours ,2 rugrats and a hubby there just arent enough hours in the day so these are a godsend for me!wot do you all think?xxxjen:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyCat29

KittyCat29 Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, It's like anything, if you eat the same things again and again you're body gets used to it and you might find your weight loss slows down, I spent the first 3/4 weeks doing just green days and did well but then maintained for a couple of weeks i think - i was eating just pasta n sauce/SW chips etc then i shook it up by throwing a few red days in and started losing again!!! :)

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I have found the same thing with them that they eventually slow my weight loss down (plus they are full of sodium and other stuff) so I have stopped using them so much, but everyone is different. I have other friends who can eat loads of carbs no problem.

xx

5. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm guilty of eating the same meals for my lunches...usually involves rice, omelette and bacon....or a stir fry....I need to expand my menu for lunches on my own, but I hate cooking just for one

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    A little while ago we were told about the difference between free food and zero Syn food. Free foods are raw ingredients - pasta, potatoes, rice, Quorn, fruit, veg, etc. Zero Syn foods are the pre prepared things like super noodles, pasta n sauce, yogurts etc.

We were told that we should have more FREE food than zero Syn food for better weight loss

7. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    thanks for the info guys x:flowers:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.