too many pasta n sauce?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by coraljen, 3 April 2009 Social URL.

1. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    hey all just a quick question! do you think you can eat too many pasta n sauce ? i seem too eats loads wot with working funny hours ,2 rugrats and a hubby there just arent enough hours in the day so these are a godsend for me!wot do you all think?xxxjen:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyCat29

KittyCat29 Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya, It's like anything, if you eat the same things again and again you're body gets used to it and you might find your weight loss slows down, I spent the first 3/4 weeks doing just green days and did well but then maintained for a couple of weeks i think - i was eating just pasta n sauce/SW chips etc then i shook it up by throwing a few red days in and started losing again!!! :)

4. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    I have found the same thing with them that they eventually slow my weight loss down (plus they are full of sodium and other stuff) so I have stopped using them so much, but everyone is different. I have other friends who can eat loads of carbs no problem.

xx

5. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm guilty of eating the same meals for my lunches...usually involves rice, omelette and bacon....or a stir fry....I need to expand my menu for lunches on my own, but I hate cooking just for one

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    A little while ago we were told about the difference between free food and zero Syn food. Free foods are raw ingredients - pasta, potatoes, rice, Quorn, fruit, veg, etc. Zero Syn foods are the pre prepared things like super noodles, pasta n sauce, yogurts etc.

We were told that we should have more FREE food than zero Syn food for better weight loss

7. coraljen

coraljen Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    thanks for the info guys x:flowers:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.