Too much choice?

Starlight

Gold Member
One way Exante was easier was re ordering. I didn't like most of their stuff so it was always vanilla shakes and porridge I had. Re ordering S&S takes me forever. What do I want? What do I not want? How many of everything should I order. Aaarrrggghhh.

Yeah I know, when I ordered 84 shakes last time it took me forever to decide the flavours and quantities and even then I got 3 weeks in and realised that I would have more of one flavour left at the end than the others :).

Ive only just started so ordering my first batch was scary as I tried to guess which I would like best and get more of those..
I think its more exciting though as with exante I got bored very fast..
I found trying to sort them when they arrived a task though! I sorted 'breakfast sachets' then the rest is still unknown so I might end up with 7 banana shakes you never know..

I over ordered on the Crispy shakes and am now literally living off those as I finished all my favourites:eek:
I over ordered on the Spaghetti, (silver pack) and realised that when working out my meal planner of My Fitness Pal, these meals have the highest carbs and was bringing my allowance to over the 60 grams of allowance, so have to shuffle around my meals....:confused:

eg:
Crispy shake 137 11 carbs
Truffa 134 15 carbs
Crispy shake 137 11 carbs
Spaghetti 163 21carbs
Cauliflower 50 10 carbs
Carb total 68

I wouldnt worry too much about being under 60 its just a guide, being slightly over it is unlikely to make a difference. Some people can have 80/90 and still be in ketosis.

Thanks Starlight! I did wonder, but I am extremely carb sensitive and had the Mother of all 'Carb Hangovers' this Mon and Tues, due to one miserable slice of cake at the weekend, it also had yeast it which I now realise I cannot eat. I know S&S won't make me feel like this even if I do go slightly over, but I finally realised that wheat products bread, pasta and rice make me feel like HELL!!!! :eek:

Its what excited me about S&S and my first order was daunting and wish I had thought about it more. MUCH MUCH prefer the meals, find the shakes sooo sweet had vanilla crispy and vanilla and camarel today. They made me feel quite sick :(

I ordered a months supply yesterday (the first time i only ordered 2 weeks worth) - it took me ages, but its kinda exciting and when thhe package arrived today, it was like getting a present :) - although i have a weakness for bars, and having 28 bard sitting in a box in my room, asking to be eaten is deffinately not gd

My tastes seem to change so frequently on this plan so it's annoying if I've ordered 10 packs of a particular flavour and then suddenly prefer the one I've only ordered 2 or 3 of lol.

I never order more than 4 if any flavour bar porridge(which I have every work day)

When I started I loved the savoury meals, now I prefer just shakes and porridge

Hi there, I've ordered my sample pack. I plan to have 3 shakes and 1 bar.. Is that ok? Can you really have any combination as long as you have 4????

Is there a limit of how many bars a day or soups etc.... ( obviously not more than 4)

The 3 packs plus food is not for me at the moment, I need to bE 100% ...

Help please,

I've been scanning the forums for weeks now....

Toothfairy79 said:
Hi there, I've ordered my sample pack. I plan to have 3 shakes and 1 bar.. Is that ok? Can you really have any combination as long as you have 4????

Is there a limit of how many bars a day or soups etc.... ( obviously not more than 4)

The 3 packs plus food is not for me at the moment, I need to bE 100% ...

Help please,

I've been scanning the forums for weeks now....

Yeah that's fine-You can have any combination as long as you only have 1 bar a day! If you want to have 3 cottage pie and a shake, then fill ya boots ;) somedays I just have 4 shakes, others I'll mix it up a bit

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

I fall into the trap of ordering LOADS of something I like and then being sick of it within two weeks!

I still havent ordered a months pack. Keep sticking to weekly ordering because what i love one week i tend to hate the following lol xx

I made sure I ordered enough for 1 bar a day and 1 meal a day and got plenty of vanilla and banana shakes as they usually go down nicely. I love the meals they're great, I might order even more next month and have 2 on like weekends, Im better with shakes when at work though they are easier and people dont find them very interesting to look at and ask you about

Wisney said:
I kinda wish I hadn't ordered so many meals because I love the shakes way more :(

Why don't you see if someone wants to swap?

No - it's against Minimins rules...

Oops sorry!

Back