Too Much Cream?

MichelleT

Is it possible to be eating too much cream?

I havnt been counting carbs, just basically going by what it says we can have on induction, but I have been having more cream that 3tbsps per day. Is it possible that it could be stalling me?

Dairy is a problem for some people, but the only way to find out for sure is to cut it out for a while and see what happens. I am thinking of cutting down on the cream, just because I am shocked by how much I get through!

Deffo can be a prob - at least 50% people seem sensitive to cream and cheese. I am fairly sure it's the amounts too - although i feel like i have "loads" now, it's all relative to not having any before;)

I wonder that as well, I use an awful lot of cream, I add it when cooking whereas I never never did before. Also eat a lot of butter & cheese - the complete opposite of - say - Weight Watchers. I can't help wondering what damage low fat diets has done to my metabolism and that of others.

Omg! I'm so glad I'm not alone! I am a cream monster! I mean I try to cut down every day but I love my creamy coffee!

Wil have to see what happens with my next weigh in and make a real decision about it.......I may cry ;)

I'm a cream addict too... It never seemed to be a problem but now, since December my body seems to have changed and I'm struggling to know what to do to shift the weight... So cream and coffee are the things I have to sacrifice

Alpaca you are still losing weight wonderfully well. :)

I have plateaued since I started low carbing again but I am old & love this WoE. I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps I should just stop grumping at no weight loss and let whatever happens - happen.

Back