Too much diet coke?

I drink at least (no joke) 2 litres a day...usually more. I'm sure it's not great for my health in general but it hasn't had an impact on my weight loss...I managed to get to target by drinking that much. It's all I drink...literally nothing else, but I'd recommend water if you're not mental like me lol!

I've always wondered this too but I think you would have to be drinking mental amounts like 4 large bottles a day and then you teeth might eventually fall out lol x

Yesterday, seriously, I drank 4 cans at home and a pints worth at my Mum's. on a normal day I drink 1 maybe 2 cans, I don't really like squash or water so it's basically my main drink. Don't worry, you'd have to drink mad amounts for it to have a negative effect. Xx

O I feel better now. I also drink 2 litres of water a day but have diet coke with lunch and dinner. Just became a bit worried as I heard it addictive and contains sum stuff that has been linked to cancer :-/ a girl in my work drinks it all day long and always has headaches.

I suppose as long as I stil drink water to hydrate the body it should be ok. Gona try and have a diet coke free day today, craving it already :( xx

I've known people say it slows weight loss down and I cut it right down to one a day. It was hard as I craved it too getting headaches from the withdrawal.
The thing that made me cut down was the risk of osteoporosis in later life

It shouldn't affect your teeth, there's no sugar...I asked the dentist a few years ago and she said it may alter the colour but wouldn't damage them as such :)

Really? Total opposite of what my dentist told me! I was told that all fizzy drinks are damaging to your teeth, whether they are diet or not. Although it has no sugar, I think it was to do with it being carbonated. Isn't it strange how they tell you different things?

Carbonated Water,Colour (Caramel E150d) ,Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K) ,Flavourings (including Caffeine) ,Phosphoric Acid ,Citric Acid ,Contains a source of Phenylalanine

Caramel colour is either corn or cane sugar.
Aspartame is low cal sweetner.
Phosphoric acid.

Which of these in diet coke are good for your teeth.

I didn't say it was beneficial to your teeth.

I personally have no knowledge, nor care to know what is in DC...just regurgitating what I was told :)

Back