Red Days too much free food?!

Mrscush

Woman on a mission!
Hello!

Now, this isnt a typical day - usually Im not quite so hungry, but today I have eaten:

B (6:30am) HEXB All bran, HEXA Skimmed milk, banana
S - coffee (using second HEXA), 2 satsuma, mullerlight, apple, 1 x alpen light (second HEXB)

I have eaten all of the above and its not even lunchtime yet!!

My tummy is rumbling, but I will be eating about 2pm, as i have meetings until then.

I know all of the snacks are free, and my breakfast was measured - but does anyone ever feel like they eat too much free food?

Fyi - my lunch is chicken & egg salad, fruit.

thanks!

sometimes I feel like I have eaten too much but as long as it is all the right stuff then it is ok - btw - you can have 2 x Alpen lights as a HEXB so you still have one left to go

You havent eaten too much at all!! A lot of your food is not only free food its superfree! :)

Sometimes i feel like ive had too much but that's only the case if you are eating when you are not hungry, if your body needs the food then its fine to eat it :)

xxx

i thought all ok, but just to check im not being a piggy!! lol!!

My second alpen light im saving for after my dinner tonight to have with a cuppa - gorgeous!

There are days when I eat much more than that Hun and there are days where my 4 year old will eat more than me all day.

I think that you have done well eating free food, and we all have some days when we are hungrier than others.
For me, when I did eat a lot of fruit and mullerlights, my weight loss was slower, but that's just me, and I certainly carried on but cut back on the quantities.

Back