Too much pasta?

Hi I'm currently trying the green diet on sw .. And I'm completely stuffing my face with pasta potato and cous cous .. Surely I cannot loose weight by having unlimited of these? I have huge portions ... Has anyone had weight loss eating substantial amounts of these pls? Or am I setting myself up for a weight gain?? Thx in advance x

As long as you are only eating when you are hungry and stopping when you are full then you will be fine. Just remember that one of third of your meal is supposed to be superfree as this fills you up and helps with portion control. Wholemeal pasta may be a better option as it will fill you up for longer

As someone who does green all the time I would say though that it does not need to be pasta pasta and more pasta with a few potatoes thrown in for luck. There are so many other foods you can be having on the green plan make sure you are getting a wide variety. I only have pasta a couple of times a week so probably even less than someone on extra easy lol. And of course make sure you are drinking loads of water

Good luck and hop over to the SW forum as you will find more help there :)

Back