• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Too much protein??

S: 15st4lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st13lb(12.62%)

woof

Alway see the love x
Hi Tracy. How many carbs are in your shakes, babes? I would think this would be ok as long on these day you have a lower carb evening meal. So thats, B= shake. L= shake/soup. D= v low carb dinner. Snack= shake

Im sure will be fine. Your 5"8 and on C/D diet ur allowed 4 shakes being 5"9 and over which ur not far off, babes. If in doubt, ask Jim, Jim hunni

Woofy X

Thanks woofy!

My shakes are 1.87 carbs each. I was thinking of having a shake for brekkie, veggie/chicken soup or salmon for lunch and then veggies+meat for dinner then another shake just as a pud. So it does follow what you're suggesting :) Its just when the kids are eating ice cream and tiramisu I'm feeling like I'm missing out :(

I used to have loads of sugar free jellies but i think they are full of artificial sweetners so not very good.

Tracy

S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
I'm not sure if you can stall by having too much protein, Atkins does say don't eat until your over full, or stuffed as I'd say. I suppose only a weigh in would let you know for sure Tracy.

Yea, I hear you Jim. I'm going to resort to the shakes only when a) I just don't have the tie or b) when I'm needing a chocolate fix.