Too much

dropitlikeitshot

Is this too much for lunch on a red day:

-Grilled salmon (the fillet is about 130g) with steamed asparagus, mangetout, brocolli and a sesame dressing (2 syns worth)
-a mug of homemade carrot soup
-3 scan bran with a laughing cow triangle (part he b, part he a)

Thanks!

Just wondering what you were thinking of eating for Breakfast and Dinner as that also needs to be taken into account.

Breakfast will be fruit with a mullerlight, 28g oats and a scan bran (he b)

Dinner will be a chicken bake (with tomato sauce, assorted vegetables, and 30g reduced fat cheese- he a) with butternut squash chips as 2 scan bran.

Dessert will be a yog with an alpen lite bar (3 syns)

Between breakfast and lunch, I will be running 5 miles. Thanks for your input.

Sounds like your eating alot! but im technically still new so im sure there will be others who can advise you better.

I am not one of the most experienced on SW, but I think that it looks fine. It's good to see you getting a lot of SuperFree food in there! All that Scan Bran will definately help get your bowels moving :)

5 mile run---great way to maximize your weight loss!

Thanks for your comments. A lot of it is superfree (fruit+veg) but now I'm a bit worried that it might be too much after reading Pizzle's comment. :-/

I think it looks fine. As you say a lot of it is superfree and you're including a good variety of different foods. As long as it suits you then I'd carry on!!
Good on you for running 5 miles too....don't think I'd even manage to the end of the road and back!!!!

i think it looks fine to but then i dont do red or green just ee for me :)

The exercise will help an awful lot- calorie-wise you'll burn off tons!! And if you're doing that much exercise you'll need the fuel, and it looks like you're taking in the right fuel! Loads of people have good weight losses eating 'a lot' of food, it's the whole point of food optimising, to feel nice and full, but with all the right things!! I bet you'll reap the rewards at your WI!X

There isnt a problem with your meal plan at all. You eat the quantities that you want Hun, thats the beauty of SW!

Back