Toothfairys "mission slim"

Toothfairy79

Hi I'm Blaise, 33, 5'6"and 11.7... Eeeek
Woohoo my sample pack arrived this afternoon!
Scared and excited all rolled into one!! Roll on ketosis, slim me, I'm coming to get you ! Watch me shrink ha ha
Really would like to lose 38lbs by October.... Wish me luck. I think starting a diary may keep me on track, good luck July starters x

Day 1

Toffee shake
Coconut choc bar ( could have eaten 5 do delicious!!!£
Tomato chilli not bad, liking the chilli aspect

Later I'll have a hot shake

1.5 litres of water only!!! Seriously I have not had 10 mins to drink. Patient after patient after, not even 2 mins in between to gulp some water!!!!

Bit premature but enjoying the fact the food control has been taken away from me...

good luck on your journey x

Good luck hun x always good to have more 5ft 6 girlies :) ... What's your goal weight hun?? Xx

good luck :) i havent been on long but its a fab diet x

Rebekah I would like to be 9 stone..... A long way to go seeing as I'm 11.7!!! But I'm confident I'll get back there at some point!!! What about you? X

I'm shooting for 8 st 7 .. long way to go but be worth it :) x

My iPhone is playing up, how much have you lost and in how long???
I've seen lots of people writing about frozen shakes, how do I do that??? Sounds delicious!
I did get down to 8.4 on LL but it was really hard to maintain, 9 st was a battle but possible... Good luck x

30lb in eight weeks, very slow but I'm chuffed so far :)

30lbs in 8 weeks and you think that is slow??? I think that's ridiculously quick!!!! I hope I follow suit.
Insomnia??? I'm normally a very sound sleeper, but I can't seem to stay asleep! Went to bed at 11pm, have woken up to do 3 wees (tmi) it's 4.30 and I'm wide awake???????
Is this just a phase?
X

Yeah I didn't have any sleep trouble, then again I'm usually worn out from gym!

Try some tea or warm milk perhaps??

It's slow for s&s but I'm chuffed with the changes

Xx

I go spinning 4 x a week but have put it on hold until I reach day 5, then I will get back on it... Hopefully it will wear me out so I can sleep ...

Sure that will help hun!! I'm such a caffeine junkie yet I always sleep fine

Day 2

Sweet porridge with a pink of cinnamon

Lemon bar SO DELICIOUS.......

Mac cheese over broccoli and dry fried mushroom

Vanilla shake

1.5 litres of water, I know still not enough...

Bring on tomorrow... I screwed up my new order!!! Oh well....

Day 3

Vanilla crispy shake

Thai soup

Dark choc almond bar

Spaghetti with salad

100ml hot skimmed milk with coffee

100% ......

Day 4

Oatmeal with a touch of cinnamon

Chicken soup

Choc almond bar

Mushroom pasta with cabbage and mushrooms 100g

2 litres water

100% today, but still feel hungry, weeing continuously and no sign of ketosis..!!!??????

I feel as though in talking to myself, but keeping a food diary will keep me on track.

Chocolate crispy shake Hot

Chicken soup

Choc truffa bar

Chili cabbage and mushrooms

100% 2 litres of water 2 white coffes
Hunger dissipating, feeling happier...

Oooh not had a "hot" crispy shake - was that nice?? I usually have the crispy shakes as a desert xx

It was SO good..... Shame I ordered 3, I would have ordered 28! But my new month has just been delivered! ..

How do you make it a pudding?

Back