Extra Easy Toot's SW journey 2017

toots8298

I've just started SW this year.... 3rd day in... eek... done SW at home before and was very successful... til i fell pregnant - which I couldnt really track my weight - well i could but i knew i would get depressed about it - so followed the eating plans... until my little one was born - i was still doing well - I was lighter than when i fell pregnant - but the lack of sleep means i wasnt eating well as i didnt plan etc - so ended up putting weight back on...

So back again!! determined to do well this time! or better!! I weighed on the first and was 196.6lb :( wont weigh til Sunday again - hoping for a loss - ultimate goal would be down to 10.5 stones.... (think I'm 14 at the moment!! :S) but first goal is to get to the weight i was before i fell pregnant which is 11lb lighter than now - so 185lb....

Looking forward to sharing the journey!! :)

Good luck! :D

Thank you all!! I think i need the help...

Although first weigh in yesterday was a success!!!

Loss of 4.4lbs!! wooooop - I may get to my goal abit early than I set :)

Well done, that's a great loss! :)

Good luck!! :) and a great loss well done xx

Ooops almost forgot to update my diary - 2nd weigh in on sunday - I almost forgot and weighed after I had my breakfast....and also my "star" week... ;-) (just learned that term haha)

despite that i still have a loss of 3.2lb!!! im well surprised and happy... need to keep this motivation going... loving the food at the moment - but do struggle with the preparation - esp this weekend with some work things happening and a 2 year old decided to have a maga tantrum everytime im in the kitchen!!!

In other news I have started going to my gym again - i do love the classes - its challenging and feel like i do something - which means I might build up some muscle again... (not a bad thing) so i must must must remember to measure as well to make sure i dont loose motivation if i do everything right and dont see a change on the scale :S

Hi :) I'm 13.5st and want to get to 10.5st so we're almost the same goals! I'm starting SW tomorrow, that's when my first class is. I've never done it before, the consultant has said to me via email the extra easy plan should suit me. How are you finding it? Why is it called extra easy? I have a tough time scale to lose my weight though, I want it all off by mid may. I may consider losing more after then but I'll see how I look first, I'm 5"7 and the lightest I've been is 10.10st and I looked healthy then so maybe 10.5 will be enough :) x

Hi PigeonA!
Wow you're quite tall! and loosing about the same amount!! i'm a wee small fry - im only 5 ft.... I really enjoy doing it to be honest... i do find it tough sometimes as i do like to eat out - so its abit hard to decide what i should and shouldnt have.... I can only guess why its extra easy... as ive never been to group before - i lack abit of confidence to weigh myself in front of people, and i tend to turn the other way when people give me a hard time etc - so i would more likely to give up haha...
Before extra easy, SW have a different option - green days and red days - i didnt look into it but to me sounds quite confusing - where as extra easy is basically , you have free food, speed food and syns - so you can pick to suit your lifestyle.... - that's my guess! :)

How have you found your first class? hope its going well!! :)

After one week of STS - i was abit gutted - but determined to carry on and make sure im doing it right... so thankfully sunday past - shows i've lost 4.2lb!!! so a total loss of 11.8lb so far and i've met my first goal!! hurrah!! - next goal here i come!!

After one week of STS - i was abit gutted - but determined to carry on and make sure im doing it right... so thankfully sunday past - shows i've lost 4.2lb!!! so a total loss of 11.8lb so far and i've met my first goal!! hurrah!! - next goal here i come!!

Yay well done 4lbs is a fab loss in a week :)
Good luck with your next goal.

Well done, that's a great loss! :D

Back