Tootsie rolls and syn free hummus?

frump2fab

I've restarted the plan yesterday and I've read loads of recipes for syn free hummus but my consultant says if you change the construction ie blend food it has syn values, can anyone shed some light?
And also, does anyone know how many syns are in tootsie roll bars? They're advertised as low calorie, I think 80 calories a bar, and they take age to eat!

There is a recipe in the current Sw magazine (or perhaps the last one) for hummous and it is syn free.Your consultant is I think referring to things like fruit smoothies, using smash to make pastry, muffins or pizza or cous cous in cakes in place of flour

No idea what a tootsie roll bar is lol but if its some sort of snack then it would be 1 syn per 20 calories

Thanks! Made sweet potato and garlic hummus today, yum! I might hold off till next class to ask about the tootsie roll, hope it is 4 syns though! I'm sure the calories were pretty low... Wouldn't mind spending a few syns for one!! :)

Tootsie rolls are an American sweet like chewy chocolate bars, they're advertised as low fat, take ages to eat and don't taste too bad either :) you get them in asda next to the American sweet :)

Back