• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Top of the class!

Not sure whether it is a compliment or not (or whether I am - was - the fattest person in town! :eek: ) but my pharmacist told me today that I am the most successful person that they have ever had doing Lipotrim and have lost the most weight (4 and a half stone ish). Every single member of staff congratulated me (very embarrassing!) but unfortunately I am only halfway there!!! :rolleyes: :D Still at least they are all lovely and so good at keeping me motivated. :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Sarette

Gold Member
Ah I think that's lovely of them all! Well done to you and keep up the good work! x

Congrats Julie, you should be so proud you've lost a lot. Just think It'll be easier to lose the rest cause you know what to expect.

Keep going, your an inspiration to people like me on our 2nd day lol.

Mochax

Well done Julie - that's brilliant! You must be really chuffed and, I hope, really proud of yourself. Hope I can be as 'good' as you whilst I am doing this. x

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
Thats amazing, you go girl!

Bea

Back on the wagon!
Welllll done you! you deserve it and keep going!

Hey thats great. i bet u feel over the moon. im the same, ive lost 4 stone and 1lb in 3 months. my pharmacy was so chuffed that they asked to use me as publicity lol. ive still got another 3 months to go. keep up the good work!!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Aww well done Julie, definitely a compliment xx

Shazpaz

That was really nice of them. You have done really well hun and you deserve a pat on the back. xx

Fantastic story that must be a real boost well done Julie;) x

Yeah we must have, and we are both doing great, so its a well done from her and a well done from me...Well done!;) XXX