Top tips for motivation...............

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all,

A new day and feeling positive as always. I thought it would be nice for us to share top tips for motivation !

I have 2 app's on my iphone, The 1st which I use EVERY single day is waterlogged.... It tracks your water intake and congratulates you at the end of each day providing you get to your pre set goal intake !

The 2nd which I know a lot of us use is MYFITNESSPAL you can add kcal for breakfast, lunch and dinner . If you do any exercise you can track that and also you can track your weight and after each day it predicts your weight for 5 weeks time based on your current weight and KCAL intake........ FAB !

Another thing I have done is I tried lots of stuff in my wardrobe, thrown away lots of older stuff and have a pile of " big " stuff to ebay however I KEPT 2 skirts which Ive not been able to get into for around 5 years and already 5 weeks in and I can get them on ! They don't look great yet but I have them both hanging on my door so I see them everyday !

Please feel free to share your tips which keep you motivated..... It may just help boost us all and help people stay on track,

Have a good day x

good point about the clothes, i've promised my OHs mum my size 16 jeans and my size 16 work trousers when i get into the 14s fully (already in peacocks 14 but not my new look or top shop!!). i want to start getting rid of clothes instead of keeping them as a fallback so that if i ever start putting on weight again at goal, i know i have to be stricter with myself to be able to clothe myself lol!

also, i use the nice weather as a motivation too as i would like to not hide away under maxi dresses this summer and be able to wear shorts and shorter dresses.

Thanks for the tip on the water logged app! Been meaning to download that for ages but keep forgetting!
My motivation booster might be abit weird but whenever I get weighed I looked in my diary and count the weeks til goal, I also have a list in there of small goals I want to achieve that I mark off. I also love updating my stats & tracker on here and taking new piccies every 1.5 stone for comparison!

Back