top tips to help me plleeaaasseee

soon2bslimmer77

I have lost 2 stone gone off track and gained 4 lb since hols to spain etc etc people bringing sweet things into work to sahre cant seem to get back on track cant go to group this week so have an extra few days to pull it back since last wi what are your top tips words of wisdom to help me succeed I dont really want to go bad I want to lose at least another 3 stone HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Ive been finding that if i plan ahead and write everything down then its harder to stray from SW. I also do a lot of batch cooking so i've always got food to hand, even on the nights when i dont have alot of time to cook. I also told EVERYONE at work that i was dieting!

There's various different things that can help you get back on track but you have find out what works for you. You could try filling out an SAS log (like a food diary but each sheet lasts a day and asks you about attitude etc.) these are available from the website.

You can try writing a for and against losing weight list. This can help motivate you to get back on track.

I find reading peoples stories and looking at their loss pictures helps me get my mind into focus.

There's also a section on the SW members site for inspiration and support which is quite good :)

I dont know if this will work for you but when i have strayed and dont have the motivation to continue i look at what i have achieved so far and what it will feel like in a few months time of not being on plan and gaining all the weight i have lost back and again being miserable. I than look at where i can be if i go back to plan and how i feel when i reach target and sometimes i have to bribe myself like right now if i reach my christmas target i will be treating myself to a kindle x

That is a very good idea indeed it was really easy loosing 2 stone so I should look back to how I felt and how happy I was to get in to a size 16 xx thanks xx

you'll just have to try your best to get back into the swing of it, it might take a bit of time. but as long as you don't give up, it's worth it..

i hope your not going to skip the group just because you think you might have gained, groups are really good at motivating and inspiring you to carry on, on your journey.
Try and remember how you felt before you joined, and why you joined.. are you working towards something or just want to be healthier. look at an old pic of yourself and then look at yourself in the mirror, can you see the change. ;) don't give up, you can do it, have faith :)
and as for the sweets in work, this is what i do ... look left, then right, then left and right again and say outloud.. 'no thanks' i find that helps alot ;)

No I'm not going to group as my dad is over from Spain for a few days so we ate going out x have been really good today and not had anything off plan yea me

Back