Toppings for smash pizza/pitta pizza

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by furrysmudge, 13 March 2011 Social URL.

1. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    I'm sorry if something similar has already been posted.....but I'm fed up with using tinned tomatoes/passata as the base for the toppings, so I've made 'caramelised red onion chutney' using sliced red onions, sweetener and balsamic vinegar. Simples.......and LUSH!!!!!! (Anything to be different lolol.....must be the chef in me!) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wiigirl

wiigirl Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.5lb(11.66%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    That sounds way more exciting than ordinary tinned tomatoes, your a girl after my own heart, i love spicing up my meals, have you tried my carribean meatball recipe yet, they are lovely. Keep doing your chef thing it makes this plan way more exciting.:D

4. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    wiigirl cheers hun! I have seen the thread with the meatballs and have them on my planner to make this week yummy yummy xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.