1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Tortilla Pizza

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Recipes' started by vanilla_cupcake, 9 August 2012 Social URL.

1. vanilla_cupcake

vanilla_cupcake Well-Known Member

Absolutely delicious!! :drool:

All for only 579 calories!

1 Mission tortilla - 207 cals
    45g bbq sauce - 57 cals (this gives it such a nice flavour)
    100g frozen red, green & yellow peppers - 28 cals
    62g cooked ham - 68 cals
    100g frozen sweetcorn - 84 cals
    60g grated cheese - 126 cals
    garlic pepper

Spread bbq sauce over the tortilla, sprinkle with garlic pepper and add the cheese then the rest of the ingredients and put in a fan oven (160) for 15 minutes, serve with lettuce and enjoy!! :)

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sarahandmolly

sarahandmolly Well-Known Member

Yummy! x

4. sprytez

sprytez Well-Known Member

i saw this and had to try it!

my version used a tesco plain tortilla, discovery chicago sticky rib BBQ sauce (2tsp), 1/2 bell pepper, 1/2 roasted chicken breast (no skin) and 1tbsp medium cheddar: 372 calories, 39g carbs, 27g protien, 9g fat :D

5. lilboo86

lilboo86 New Member

I swear by tortilla pizza,

I use - Warburtons Square Wrap, tomato puree and Leerdammer Light cheese slices (2xslices), I'm not a fan of pizza toppings, so this is perfect for me and comes in at 283cals, 9g fat, 28g carbs and 20.8g protein :)

6. tink2011

tink2011 Well-Known Member

Yummy fish 'pie' 444 calories 100 for the potatoes 344 for the 'pie'

Attached Files: