tortillas

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hi all, im really craving jitas at the mo, and wondered what the lowest syn wrap was? does anyone know??

many thankx

I love them too and have wondered the same, so decided to do a search. It is incomplete , so it's open for anyone to add to.

4.5 SYNS:-
ASDA
wholemeal tortilla wraps 8 pack 34g each
MORRISONS
Tortilla wraps mini plain 6 wraps 34g each

5 SYNS
WEIGHTWATCHERS
plain tortilla wraps 6 pack 40g each
MISSION DELI MINI WRAPS wheat & White 6 pack 31g each

6 SYNS
DISCOVERY
soft flour tortillas 8 pack 40g each
OLD EL PASO
corn tortillas 8 pack 37.5g each
Any kit with corn tortillas

7 SYNS
OLD EL PASO
any kit for tortillas or 8 x 41g flour tortillas

8 SYNS
DISCOVERY
wrap n' roll healthy n' White 6 pack 57g
M & S
wholemeal tortilla wrap 6 pack 64g each

8.5 SYNS
DISCOVERY
plain tortilla wraps 6 pack 57g each

9 SYNS
ALDI village bakery
Soft flour tortilla wraps Mediterranean herbs 6 pack 67g each
MORRISONS
tortilla wraps wholemeal 6 pack 64g
TESCO light choices
Wraps 8 pack 67g each

9.5 SYNS
MORRISONS
tortilla wraps plain 6 pack 63g
TESCO
plain tortilla wraps 8 pack 64g

10 SYNS
ALDI- village bakery
soft flour 67g each
LIDL - rowan hill bakery
Wraps plain 6 pack 66g each
OLD EL PASO WHOLE WHEAT
6 pack 58g each
OLD EL PASO SOFT FLOUR TORTILLA WRAPS 6 pack (350g)

hope that is useful

Kx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Thanks for that..... I can not believe the coincidence. I decided yesterday to make fajitas for OH today. He loves them.I have bought wraps from a national (Spain)supermarket so finding the syn value , apart from the 1 syn per 20 cals yardstick, is difficult.

I will not have one today because the syns don't stop at the wrap they continue through with the filling depending on what you want to fill them with. OH loves them with minced beef, re-fried beans ( home made) chili and all the salad bits and cheese.

However over the next few days I am going to make an SW friendly filling for us both.

There are 10 tortillas in a pack and surely not even he can eat all of those in one go lol.

fillymum said:
Thanks for that..... I can not believe the coincidence. I decided yesterday to make fajitas for OH today. He loves them.I have bought wraps from a national (Spain)supermarket so finding the syn value , apart from the 1 syn per 20 cals yardstick, is difficult.

I will not have one today because the syns don't stop at the wrap they continue through with the filling depending on what you want to fill them with. OH loves them with minced beef, re-fried beans ( home made) chili and all the salad bits and cheese.

However over the next few days I am going to make an SW friendly filling for us both.

There are 10 tortillas in a pack and surely not even he can eat all of those in one go lol.

Hi Fiilymum,
If I were making them I think I would buy the mini version or corn version and save a few syns.

Previous to SW I would fill with lettuce which is free, grated Cheddar and mozzarella ( use a HEXA) and I make 2 very simple stir frys:

One is stir fry pork strips in frylight and sliced peppers to which I add fajita seasoning and the other is sliced mushrooms and red onion sliced and stir fry with frylight and add soy sauce . Then there is choice- we mix them all.

I used to buy guacamole , sour cream and salsa , but I am sure in my books there are SW friendly ones.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks. Those fillings sound scrummy. I love all the ingredients of all of them.

Will be trying them for me on Monday and will let you know.

Kwise has provided a great list. I have been craving fajitas for about a week now so I treated myself tonight.

IMO the best 'decent' sized ones are the WW ones, but I couldn't find them anywhere, so I got:

6 SYNS
DISCOVERY
soft flour tortillas 8 pack 40g each

and made my fajitas this afternoon with chicken, my own spice mix (cayenne chilli, tumeric and paprika) as the packet mix is synned as far as I know, with lots of onions, red pepper, FF fromage frais and HE of cheese and it was YUM YUM YUM!!!!!! :D

Back