Torture on BBC2

I watched it & felt the need to bake.......but if I do i'll eat it so it'll have to wait although i'm starting my christmas cake this weekend

Haha we watched the whole thing, its such a lovely relaxing programme to watch and i love baking but boy is it torture!!!

I watched the final the other day too, only just been able to bring myself to watch cookery programmes which are my fave!!! I miss cooking terribly!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I loved that show too. Thought the standard was higher last year or maybe just cos it was the first series I loved it more. Think Paul is v v handsome. Happy Jo won she seems like a lovely lady. I baked a massive batch of cookies last night using Holly from the show's blog. Also did stuff from Humming Bird book, all stored lovingly in my freezer. Always bake as a means of unwinding my stress reliever.

I havent seen the final yet, but I am gutted I thought Holly should have won. I am really surprised that Jo did.

I have a cupcake maker! OMG it is a nightmare. I havent touched it since my Exante start. I think it is safer that way. I am having a few days off 25th, 26th and 27th of Oct as we have 3 parties in a row, a birthday, a wedding and a house warming. So will do some cupcakes for that week, then put it firmly to the back of the cupboard til Xmas.

I love cooking programs, Nigella and Gordon are my favourites. I love Delia at Christmas. I watch most of the cooking programs at Christmas.

I love Cake Boss on Sky. If you don't know what it is, it's an Italian American family living in NJ, they have a bakery, it's reality too. They make the most gorgeous cakes, with mouth watering fillings. They have a mass celeb client list, they do speciality cakes like 10ft tall, all sculpted from cake!!!

I watched Choccywocckydoodah last night too...that's just heaven, cakes sculpted from chocolate, that's based in Brighton :)

I love cooking programs, Nigella and Gordon are my favourites. I love Delia at Christmas. I watch most of the cooking programs at Christmas.

I love Cake Boss on Sky. If you don't know what it is, it's an Italian American family living in NJ, they have a bakery, it's reality too. They make the most gorgeous cakes, with mouth watering fillings. They have a mass celeb client list, they do speciality cakes like 10ft tall, all sculpted from cake!!!

I watched Choccywocckydoodah last night too...that's just heaven, cakes sculpted from chocolate, that's based in Brighton :)

Me too on all counts have the Sky + full of those programmes & some more Ace of Cakes etc

I used to watch cupcake wars, I do have to be careful though, if I watch too much food it makes me crave :(

Back