Total newbie to slimming and forums!

top_stuff

Hiya everyone.

As the title says I am a total newb. I have tried calorie counting in the past (which worked until i ate 'normally' again). Jus exercise doesn't do the job.

So... I decided WW was worth a go. It sounded pretty easy to do (all i have to do it weigh stuff and count...) and so i joined.

Now i am the first to admit i know i don't have a "weight problem", i just want to feel more confident within myself. i only have/had about a stone and a half to lose...

I have had 3 weigh ins... 1st week i lost 3lbs, 2nd week i lost 4lb, and the 3rd week just a 1lb loss.... i will continue to update...

... please feel free to contact me... regards, Jay xx

Hi and welcome :) You've had some great losses already! well done. And 1 lb is still a good loss, no such thing as "just" 1lb :) xx

I kno 1lb off is better than 1lb on... But its so disheartening wen y'av bin gd all wk... 1lb jus dnt seem enuf. Lol.

I'm new too - and finding the site wonderful to dip into and read but difficult to get posting ... well done on starting and on a post :) I have a stone and a half to lose too, just enough to be daunting and little enough to continue telling myself it doesn't really matter. BUT IT DOES!

Jay, google image 1lb of fat ;) My ww leader had a rubber model of 1lb and it is huge! And really heavy x

I'm new too - and finding the site wonderful to dip into and read but difficult to get posting ... well done on starting and on a post :) I have a stone and a half to lose too, just enough to be daunting and little enough to continue telling myself it doesn't really matter. BUT IT DOES!

I'm new too hun, took me a few days to get posting properly. Stick with it, the support on this forum is fantastic, really gives me a boost x

Will do :)

I always come on ere wen i'm feeling like i wana munch on sumet i shudnt... Lol... I end up postin n stuff, n before i kno it i feel motivated agen n dnt wana eat d naughty stuff :)

This forum really is brilliant!!

Jay x

It is fab, so much good advice and friendly peeps :) x

Well done so far, I have only started today so hopefully I will never be this weight again!

Back